Hillsboro 31 Beech 26

HighLife

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for the power house the Beech was supposed to be this season

I mean, that sounds great and all, but the fact remains Hillsboro beat a Beech team without the #1 player in the state and a top player in the nation. Well, what does that mean? That means most teams would've gotten their ####es stomped if JH had of been playing on both sides of the ball. Everyone saw what he could do at safety and RB, so y'all can say what you want, but you all KNOW that's the truth.

Congrats to Hillsboro! I wish them the best of luck. I wish they would have had their crown jewel (Mr. Phillips), but they didn't, and we wish them much success in the weeks ahead!

Edited by Vol74

I mean, that sounds great and all, but the fact remains Hillsboro beat a Beech team without the #1 player in the state and a top player in the nation. Well, what does that mean? That means most teams would've gotten their ####es stomped if JH had of been playing on both sides of the ball. Everyone saw what he could do at safety and RB, so y'all can say what you want, but you all KNOW that's the truth.

Congrats to Hillsboro! I wish them the best of luck. I wish they would have had their crown jewel (Mr. Phillips), but they didn't, and we wish them much success in the weeks ahead!

Hillsboro has beaten Beech several times in the last couple years in the playoffs. Maybe you shouldn't have ran Hurd 40-50 times a game and he would have remained healthy. Beech is a top program in 5A no doubt, but Hillsboro has a few rings as well.

Hillsboro has beaten Beech several times in the last couple years in the playoffs. Maybe you shouldn't have ran Hurd 40-50 times a game and he would have remained healthy. Beech is a top program in 5A no doubt, but Hillsboro has a few rings as well.

Jalen Hurd got hurt the 3rd play of the first game. Not exactly run in the ground, huh?

You have to go back to 07 and 08 for the last time Hillsboro beat Beech.  Don't think that falls within the "last couple". Hurd averaged 24 carries per game last year. It probably just seemed like 40-50 to you when Beech beat Hillsboro by 4 touchdowns in the second round.

You have to go back to 07 and 08 for the last time Hillsboro beat Beech.  Don't think that falls within the "last couple". Hurd averaged 24 carries per game last year. It probably just seemed like 40-50 to you when Beech beat Hillsboro by 4 touchdowns in the second round.

Was present at the 07 & 08 beatings Beech took by Hillsboro. Doesn't seem that long ago to me. You are mad your season is over getting beat by a Metro team. Good luck next year. Go Burros!