Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Bullcrap is on the ground. If I had only one or two schools in my county I would have a nice big stadium for kids and fans to enjoy... but we dont its called the city...country boys....its gonna be alot of things that you will see thats gonna make you wanna stay in GC...Summer 2012 was the last scrimmage and we got handled...im not gonna say we didnt..ya'll had an experienced team mainly 4yr players...your coach left after that year....remember...WE were full of 1 and 2yr players and installing a new offense,hand signals, and timing...yall know where the stadium is because yall came up here and we beat yall...both games were scrimmages...we bout to play a real game on friday...notice whose doing all the talking (GC) yall trynna hype yourself up...this butt whipping coming you cant yourself out this one...our kids wasnt out the locker room friday..b4 yall started a thread...dont write a check that your a@@ cant cash...see yall friday...enjoy the band...and get some fish...those will be the only things yall enjoy about thia game

well that bout sums it up.... "betta get cha pop corn ready"

Bullcrap is on the ground. If I had only one or two schools in my county I would have a nice big stadium for kids and fans to enjoy... but we dont its called the city...country boys....its gonna be alot of things that you will see thats gonna make you wanna stay in GC...Summer 2012 was the last scrimmage and we got handled...im not gonna say we didnt..ya'll had an experienced team mainly 4yr players...your coach left after that year....remember...WE were full of 1 and 2yr players and installing a new offense,hand signals, and timing...yall know where the stadium is because yall came up here and we beat yall...both games were scrimmages...we bout to play a real game on friday...notice whose doing all the talking (GC) yall trynna hype yourself up...this butt whipping coming you cant yourself out this one...our kids wasnt out the locker room friday..b4 yall started a thread...dont write a check that your a@@ cant cash...see yall friday...enjoy the band...and get some fish...those will be the only things yall enjoy about thia game

You turned the corner with me a standing there by the grave a looking at ya half a nickle. Where's my coffee?  :hungry:

You do realize that 10 of those players who started that scrimmage are now seniors right? These same 10 went toe-to-toe at Greeneville for 3 1/2 quarters at Burley. They also lost to Fulton turning the ball over 6 times. (credit to Fulton). They are hardened and ready. You will not get into this bunches heads. They have played big games in tough situations. :thumb:

Pearl is loaded with talent. A tough task is at hand. The Bobcats fear no one. You'll get our best shot. Book it!....... :ph34r:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles