South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

If SD is just as good as CC then why didn't they finish 9-1? OR has a very good defense and SD doesnt. Dont get me wrong I think SD will score some points but not near enough.

Good points.  Also, he said we beat OR by 9.  The final score was 19-6.  Interestingly, neither team scored in the 4th quarter in that game.

Edited by MavMaximus

erell, You should wear your Halls gear to West so I can find you, Just an opinion tho..

Look and ye shall find!! I assure ya I ain't hard to find Kat... If ya ask me nicely I might even meet ya somewhere...on the visiting side of course...shall I bring a couple of buddies just in case you try something fishy?? Like a shank or syringe with Clorox?? Wear your OR stuff so I can at least see ya coming...

Look and ye shall find!! I assure ya I ain't hard to find Kat... If ya ask me nicely I might even meet ya somewhere...on the visiting side of course...shall I bring a couple of buddies just in case you try something fishy?? Like a shank or syringe with Clorox?? Wear your OR stuff so I can at least see ya coming...

lol.lol.lol

If SD is just as good as CC then why didn't they finish 9-1? OR has a very good defense and SD doesnt. Dont get me wrong I think SD will score some points but not near enough.

If CC and AC both played Morristown East and Sevier Co. They would lose them 2 games also. SD didn't get to play clinton, AE, Halls and Karns    AE, Halls and Karns were a what combined 2-28. Dont get me wrong Anderson County is a great football team. I think they are one of the best South doyle will play, but this game will not be a blow out. South Doyle will be in the football game Friday Night

I guess our district is just a bunch of pansies with the # 3,4 and 10 teams in 5A in it. nothing like any of the teams SD man handled this year, what was your record this season vs. teams that finished above .500 again?  1-4, with the 1 being against TN high, that's right.  I have said all along that SD could upset AC if AC was not focused, but do not for a minute try to say that somehow your schedule was tougher than AC's when the facts say otherwise.  AC, CC and OR were all 3 very good teams this season and Powell was also a very solid team before they got the injury bug.  AC also had a catholic team that was pretty good that they put 61 points on, and that same catholic team beat the Hardin Valley team 2 weeks after that same Hardin Valley team beat South Doyle. There is pleanty of information at the beginning of this thread comparing the facts on the 2 teams, SD has as much of a chance Friday as any of winning and advancing, but lets be realistic in what we are trying to report as facts.