Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

Just finished watching the first time WC beat CA. You should be confident. I see no reason to believe it won't happen again. Now if we can take care of business, we look forward to seeing you in Nashville.

I would like to come to Nville but had rather JB come to WC if WC wins. No disrespect meant there, but had rather get another home game!

Passing wins fans but running wins games!

Passing didn' t win none of the above last week for mTp..... mTp has to find a up the gut, between the tackles run game next year or else..... But you are correct. I might add that those fans can be found on the sidelines calling for them too.

I say Mr. Rice is smarter than a fan. WC grinds the ground along with the clock, 10 yards at a time, snaping the ball at the last few seconds every down; keeping CA out of the game this time. CA can't score sitting on the sidelines as fans.... :)

Passing didn' t win none of the above last week for mTp..... mTp has to find a up the gut, between the tackles run game next year or else..... But you are correct. I might add that those fans can be found on the sidelines calling for them too.

I say Mr. Rice is smarter than a fan. WC grinds the ground along with the clock, 10 yards at a time, snaping the ball at the last few seconds every down; keeping CA out of the game this time. CA can't score sitting on the sidelines as fans.... :)

Wc has always been a running team but when you get a qb like Tyler Rice was then you have to take advantage.

Wc has always been a running team but when you get a qb like Tyler Rice was then you have to take advantage.

No doubt.... Gotta use it if it's working. Be silly not too. Just some get just as silly to keep going to it when it ain't, just Hoping that it does. Coach Rice was smart about it during the mTp game. He stuck to the run (that was working) even though WC was behind and brought the game within reach of winning. He easily could've gotten pass happy to save the clock, but he didn't.

Gotta go with CA in this one. Two transfer studs just became eligible for CA and they'll make a huge difference. One is a 1,000+ rusher from a 5A school and the other is a D2 projected linebacker from a 6A school who should stuff WC's ground game.

Wildcat89 dust off the WC gym floor and check the air pressure in the basketballs as they'll be needed Saturday morning.

Gotta go with CA in this one. Two transfer studs just became eligible for CA and they'll make a huge difference. One is a 1,000+ rusher from a 5A school and the other is a D2 projected linebacker from a 6A school who should stuff WC's ground game.

Wildcat89 dust off the WC gym floor and check the air pressure in the basketballs as they'll be needed Saturday morning.

i don't doubt it, that's the way them privates work

Gotta go with CA in this one. Two transfer studs just became eligible for CA and they'll make a huge difference. One is a 1,000+ rusher from a 5A school and the other is a D2 projected linebacker from a 6A school who should stuff WC's ground game.

Uh- O..... And they get to play this game?.?.?...... Really, a run game and a stronger defense was all CA had been lacking.

If they get to play this game, that's about messed up wildcat89.... IMO, teams should have to go through the playoffs with the roster that got them there. The add ons should only get to start next regular season.

Yep, it's against the rules in baseball to have a player not originally on the roster come in during playoffs. If private school ppl wanna know why we want them in there own division it's because of this right here.

I don't think they can play though, unless the parents moved or it's been a year since they transferred from the other school?