Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

I thought I'd give everyone something fun to look at... First off, this is only the Second time WC and CA have meet in the playoffs!!!

These teams have played each other 36 times.

WC has won 30 out of 36, winning 15 straight games from '85-'98 (played twice in '90, first meeting in playoffs).

CA has won 6 out of 36, only back to back wins ('83-'84, '99-'00, '05-'06).

It's pretty interesting that this is only the second time WC and CA have meet in playoffs.

that is interesting, the 90 playoff game was one of the best individual performances I have witnessed live, Jerrod Baugus went off that night , around 200 yds rushing I forget how many td's and 20 plus tackles on D if im not mistaken

Inching a little closer to game day, its going to be a great game and i predict WC 30  CA 14  as long as WC avoids the turnovers!  CA will have to stop our run game to beat us and i don't think they will be able to!  We have to contain the QB and bring the pain when a receiver makes a catch!  Make them think twice about running their routes,  and  let them know early and often there is a price to pay when you make a catch!  "GO CATS"

Inching a little closer to game day, its going to be a great game and i predict WC 30 CA 14 as long as WC avoids the turnovers! CA will have to stop our run game to beat us and i don't think they will be able to! We have to contain the QB and bring the pain when a receiver makes a catch! Make them think twice about running their routes, and let them know early and often there is a price to pay when you make a catch! "GO CATS"

I think WC comes out and does what they do best, pound the ball and get physical! Make Ca earn every yard!

Inching a little closer to game day, its going to be a great game and i predict WC 30  CA 14  as long as WC avoids the turnovers!  CA will have to stop our run game to beat us and i don't think they will be able to!  We have to contain the QB and bring the pain when a receiver makes a catch!  Make them think twice about running their routes,  and  let them know early and often there is a price to pay when you make a catch!  "GO CATS"

I think WC comes out and does what they do best, pound the ball and get physical! Make Ca earn every yard!

Hey guys,

Help someone who never played football with that formation you use where two backs are only a couple of yards off the line of scrimmage (one on each side of the QB who is under center).  What's the name for that?

P.S.  I've been watching some of the first WC/CA game  :popcorneater: