Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

I thought I'd give everyone something fun to look at... First off, this is only the Second time WC and CA have meet in the playoffs!!!

These teams have played each other 36 times.

WC has won 29 out of 36, winning 15 straight games from '85-'98 (played twice in '90, first meeting in playoffs).

CA has won 7 out of 36, only back to back wins ('83-'84, '99-'00, '05-'06) last win was last year.

It's pretty interesting that this is only the second time WC and CA have meet in playoffs.

Did I read it wrong or did you say that Ca last win vs WC was last year? WC beat Ca last year

I thought I'd give everyone something fun to look at... First off, this is only the Second time WC and CA have meet in the playoffs!!!

WC has won 30 out of 36, winning 15 straight games from '85-'98 (played twice in '90, first meeting in playoffs).

CA has won 6 out of 36, only back to back wins ('83-'84, '99-'00, '05-'06).

It's pretty interesting that this is only the second time WC and CA have meet in playoffs.

WC has won 30 out of 36, winning 15 straight games from '85-'98 (played twice in '90, first meeting in playoffs).

CA has won 6 out of 36, only back to back wins ('83-'84, '99-'00, '05-'06).

It's interesting and this will be the 37th meeting and 2 playoff meeting between the two. I think WC gets win number 31.

GI WILDCATS!