Loretto @ Eagleville

lowtn

I don't care if they would have went 10-0. They aren't going to beat Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon. And it's a toss up on whether or not they win against Loretto this week. Weak schedules produce 9-1 teams, look at Columbia Academy for instance. They are 9-1 with their loss coming from a team that was 6-4. And they are probably going to lose to that same team again this week.

Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon., hahhahhahahaha , NO SECRET West teams can't compete with middle and East  teams (only reason they are allowed in post season play is to keep the lights on in the T$$AA palace!)

Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon., hahhahhahahaha , NO SECRET West teams can't compete with middle and East  teams (only reason they are allowed in post season play is to keep the lights on in the T$$AA palace!)

Are you an Eagleville fan? All the teams that you just listed have been to the finals at least once (some multiple). Eagleville has never made it past the 3rd round and have only been there twice. I mean there are east and middle teams that can make that statement but Eagleville is not one of them....

Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon., hahhahhahahaha , NO SECRET West teams can't compete with middle and East teams (only reason they are allowed in post season play is to keep the lights on in the T$$AA palace!)

Dude, you are crazy!! Adamsville will win Quad 3 easily. If and a big IF you beat them you WILL not beat TCA or Huntington or Mitchell or Peabody! The only team in the East that would be the West is Grace. TCA, Adamsville and Huntington beats everyone else. Middle TN will not be represented in Cookeville. Take it to the Bank!!

Dude, you are crazy!! Adamsville will win Quad 3 easily. If and a big IF you beat them you WILL not beat TCA or Huntington or Mitchell or Peabody! The only team in the East that would be the West is Grace. TCA, Adamsville and Huntington beats everyone else. Middle TN will not be represented in Cookeville. Take it to the Bank!!

Just keep funding the palace , West teams just haven't had what it takes ,in the current era :popcorneater:  , blame the coaching , training , demographics  whatever!

T$$AA still loves you dude!!!

• Upvote 1

There are no teams in Quad 3 or 4 that could get within 2 scores of Trousdale or Grace Christian. I think it's funny how you don't mention Trousdale when you talk about teams that could beat y'all. Basically you are clueless, but it won't take but another month for you to see the light. :thumb: Edited by theGURU

There are no teams in Quad 3 or 4 that could get within 2 scores of Trousdale or Grace Christian. I think it's funny how you don't mention Trousdale when you talk about teams that could beat y'all. Basically you are clueless, but it won't take but another month for you to see the light. :thumb:

No, you are clueless. I have seen Adamsville , TCA, Trenton and Teousdale play. Trousdale is not the dominant team as in the past. Trousdale would not beat any of those teams. I haven't seen Huntington or Mitchell yet but I highly doubt TC would beat them either. Have you seen all those teams play?!!! Whose the clueless one now ?4 of top 5 teams in the state are from West!! Grace is your only hope while I admit it's a good Hope.

No, you are clueless. I have seen Adamsville , TCA, Trenton and Teousdale play. Trousdale is not the dominant team as in the past. Trousdale would not beat any of those teams. I haven't seen Huntington or Mitchell yet but I highly doubt TC would beat them either. Have you seen all those teams play?!!! Whose the clueless one now ?4 of top 5 teams in the state are from West!! Grace is your only hope while I admit it's a good Hope.

Wow! Guess we better go ahead and clean the locker room out. Maybe if we hit the weights a little harder we can compete with the mighty west next year. smh

It appears that high dollar education you received has went to waste... :popcorneater:

Just curious...what game did you see us play?