Loretto @ Eagleville

lowtn

The Sweat twins are GIANTS. 6'4" 240 and 6'6 300. I AM NOT exaggerating. I may be a little conservative. They are Sophs. We played Aville and they are Country LARGE. I can say that because I'm from the country down close to Aville! They all have to be related to Bufford Pusser to be that big!! He was 6'6"" and about 260 and was mean as a cottonmouth!!!

I know about ol' Bufford, that's pretty big. Younger team then but solid coaching no doubt.

I don't care if they would have went 10-0. They aren't going to beat Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon. And it's a toss up on whether or not they win against Loretto this week. Weak schedules produce 9-1 teams, look at Columbia Academy for instance. They are 9-1 with their loss coming from a team that was 6-4. And they are probably going to lose to that same team again this week.

Truth be told the majority of the teams in 2A (west bracket) only have on average maybe 3 decent teams in each of their districts, (I know, I've looked at all the playoff teams schedules). Trinity Christian would be the exception being a private school they have played a pretty solid schedule. That being said you then have to look at things like points scored and points allowed and number of opponents that made the playoffs. Eagleville allowed an average of just over 8 points a game and averaged probably 30+ points a game. Not saying they'll be anywhere, I'm sure some of the other "better" teams in this thing have done similar. They all have to go out and play the game and anything can happen from turnovers to injuries etc, that can change the outcome. Eagleville is an up and coming program and has continued to improve yearly and they have one of the best coaching staffs out there. My opinion is that either Eagleville, Adamsville or Trinity Christian will come out of the west. No matter who does they will likely face a juggernaut in either Trousdale or Grace Christian. Just my opinion.

Dude, you are crazy!! Adamsville will win Quad 3 easily. If and a big IF you beat them you WILL not beat TCA or Huntington or Mitchell or Peabody! The only team in the East that would be the West is Grace. TCA, Adamsville and Huntington beats everyone else. Middle TN will not be represented in Cookeville. Take it to the Bank!!

Now hold on there, first you left out Trousdale County who's always in it and on the Middle Tennessee thing, Rutherford County in particular, technically speaking You have Oakland and Blackman in 6A and odds are one of those will be in Cookeville....I know, I know you were just talking about 2A...or maybe not, doesn't matter. One of those will be there.

No, you are clueless. I have seen Adamsville , TCA, Trenton and Teousdale play. Trousdale is not the dominant team as in the past. Trousdale would not beat any of those teams. I haven't seen Huntington or Mitchell yet but I highly doubt TC would beat them either. Have you seen all those teams play?!!! Whose the clueless one now ?4 of top 5 teams in the state are from West!! Grace is your only hope while I admit it's a good Hope.

You're funny, GURU is right on it, Trousdale is down a bit this year they only went 10-0. How would you know if they're down, have you seen them play, your opinion and/or judgement is clouded with loyalty, it's fine to pull for your region but Trousdale is a contender every year. They may very well beat GC.

Update?

Eagleville dominated the game from start to finish. Loretto did get a nice kick return for a touch down and scored an offensive touchdown late in the 4th. Final score Eagleville 31 Loretto 15.

Again want to say I loved the Loretto live cast, and those play by play guys were great. Defiantly "country boys" but heck so am I, so I loved it.