District 3-AAA

SweetScience

OR was up 9 at one pt vs Fulton. Bottom line they choked. Fulton locked them up and OR has not seen that kind of D all season. District and region are weak this year.

Fulton can play some D. That's for sure. That little PG they have is only a Sophomore and is gonna be awesome. Quick as a dang cat! I could see him picking up some D1 offers before it's all said and done. Wouldn't say we choked, though. They just outplayed us in the 2nd half.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR was up 9 at one pt vs Fulton. Bottom line they choked. Fulton locked them up and OR has not seen that kind of D all season. District and region are weak this year.

Choked? I don't know. As for not seeing that kinda D all season? Believe me, the schedule they've played, they've seen some D!!

As for the district and region being weak? I agree 100%!!!!! OR is not weak, and that's the reason I am so addiment that there going to state. I just don't see anyone this side of Nashville beating them. Now I am a realist too, and know that in a one game shoot out anything can happen, and they could lose at any point. Until then, I'll take them all the way to the 'Boro!

Give Fulton the credit in the OR game. They took it to the Cats. But in all honesty, Oak Ridge was horribly flat. Couldn't pass, couldn't catch a pass, got beat to every loose ball, couldn't put a rebound back in the basket. Just couldn't do anything right in the second half and really didn't look all that good in the first. It was just one of those nights. If there was ever a good loss, that was it. Get the baaaaaad game out of the way. Wake up call. I'm sure Coach Green will use this to convince his team they can't just show up to win.

Good team. Bad night. Can't afford any more like that from here on out.

Edited by OR nole

I know they went when mulholand and Gulmire were there. I think it was 2005. Final four appearance. Man that Gulmire was a coaches dream!!!! The point guard at maryville reminds me a lot of him. Mulholand was an all state fball pla yer and just a warrior inside. Not sure but I think quince' was on that team. That's all I got SS, I usually lost interest at that point. Lol.