Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

According to the ORPD - we have plenty of speed over at ORHS.. (see the latest bust) as for the RB's.. I'm telling you-Number 8 can get the job done.

Did he graduate?

BR this is great. I hear Gaddis is great recruiter. He loved and has been compared to Jimmie Johnson of Miami U. Don't worry the speed will be there soon. lol

How many of the QBs play other sports.  They were all so close last year to being the QB. Do you think the edge will go to the one that chooses not to play winter and spring sports? What ever happened to the kid that started the scrimmage against S.Doyle. He looked the most consistent in all phases of the game. Didn't remember seeing him after that scrimmage.

How many of the QBs play other sports.  They were all so close last year to being the QB. Do you think the edge will go to the one that chooses not to play winter and spring sports? What ever happened to the kid that started the scrimmage against S.Doyle. He looked the most consistent in all phases of the game. Didn't remember seeing him after that scrimmage.

You are talking about Gavin Warrington, starting LB as soph. Plays baseball also. Good all around athlete. Could make a serious run at QB spot, but baseball takes up a lot of time that could be spent at football.

How many of the QBs play other sports. They were all so close last year to being the QB. Do you think the edge will go to the one that chooses not to play winter and spring sports? What ever happened to the kid that started the scrimmage against S.Doyle. He looked the most consistent in all phases of the game. Didn't remember seeing him after that scrimmage.

I love the QB talk on here. I've been saying all along that whoever the QB is will determine what type of season we have. The QB is the key.

Maybe Kwayu will wait in the wings of Joe and take over when he leaves. Joe isn't a spring chicken by any means. I wouldn't mind Kwayu being our HC at all. Or maybe I just want his son to stay put in OR really bad haha

He quit two head coaching jobs to join Gaddis. That doesn't sound someone looking to be a head coach. It sounds like someone who seems to love working for Gaddis and who is extremely loyal to Gaddis.

I have no faith in the school system, if anything is done at "The Ship" it will be done with volunteer money and labor.

I've not read through this whole thread so there may be later posts that make this redundant. Most of the schools mentioned that have already built or have projects underway (like Elizabethton and D-B)) for new stadiums, renovations, turf, and so forth are city school systems with more resources than the county schools. I'd just have to say that OR apparently doesn't have a vocal group of people pushing for those kinds of improvements. The school my kids go to has decent facilities but all