Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

You r right Tistheseaon. Football is a game that the conditioning is so important. Sounds like to me that pounder country has a talented group coming back. Upperclassmen have to set the tone. If you add a few young kids that show upperclassmen they want to play on Friday nights by conditioning you have a winning combination. You have to convince your team that football is a fast mans game for four quarters and that's the word.

Hey pounder nation sorry bout excessive post got called away my grandson pushed buttons crazy. Anyway I played against Central in the 70's always remembered how much harder the practices were because coach new how proud the tradition was. The Zimmermans were always names I will remember Where are they?

1CoachD, I remember the Zimmermans. Don't know what happen to them. Also Central has so many doing other sports it is going to be difficult to get them all lifting. They all need this. I think with Cook there he will be able to get them started. I think a new Coach can come in and get it going up pretty quick. A lot of kids need this. If everybody comes back they should have about 75 kids from freshman this year to juniors to build with for the new guy. Pretty positive to be able to step into this with kids returning. A lot to bring back the tradition with. PFL.