SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

Batman,You writing post that doesn't make any since.Theres no one say Coach Clark and his Staff are bad people or even BAD coaches.Im sayin hes had his time and now give someone else a chance to come in and see what they can do.And you keep sayin that just if someone new comes in that the program could be worse.That COULD or WOULD mind set will always keep DB down,CONTENT!!!!..That's all it is,And I don't need you to say it or not.Its people like you that think DB owes Clark something.Give the KIDS a chance with someone else to run the program.Clarks time is running out,Hes getting older and by what youre saying is lets keep him on the sidelines until hes 90 years old.NO BODY IS SAYIN THAT CLARK IS A BAD PERSON OR COACH,ALL IM SAYIN IS ITS TIME FOR SOME NEW BLOOD AND SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET THE JOB DONE AND BRING SOME TITLES TO KINGSPORT....CONTENT,CONTENT,CONTENT!!!!!!!!...Maybe youre right,Maybe its not coach clark,Im starting to believe maybe its the OLD FANBASE that are CLARKS hands Puppets!!!!..AGREE or DISAGREE!!!!!

I thought coach turned 90 last year.Seriously, hand puppets !!! I think DB has a great coach and one of these days when they do win it all,it will take a great team and great coaching job.I'd love for it to be in the next year or two and then we would all be happy.

And I forgot about youre weight room relpy.Why couldn't robinson and seiver bring them over to DB?..It aint like there that far away from them.Load the bus up and get them over there.PROBLEM SOLVED!!!...Now what other EXCUSE do you have?..Cause that's all youre bringing up.You make sure you keep doing youre research on if bears crap in the woods.Theres nothing 100% that says a new coach would bring a title,But theres nothing to say if clark stays there that they'll be one either!.ITS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE!!!...NEW BLOOD vs CONTENT!!!!!..AGREE or DISARGEE!!!

I thought coach turned 90 last year.Seriously, hand puppets !!! I think DB has a great coach and one of these days when they do win it all,it will take a great team and great coaching job.I'd love for it to be in the next year or two and then we would all be happy.

He is a GREAT COACH,And a GREAT PERSON from what ive seen.To me its just time for change.Put him at AD,Then all of DB sports will step up!!!

And I forgot about youre weight room relpy.Why couldn't robinson and seiver bring them over to DB?..It aint like there that far away from them.Load the bus up and get them over there.PROBLEM SOLVED!!!...Now what other EXCUSE do you have?..Cause that's all youre bringing up.You make sure you keep doing youre research on if bears crap in the woods.Theres nothing 100% that says a new coach would bring a title,But theres nothing to say if clark stays there that they'll be one either!.ITS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE!!!...NEW BLOOD vs CONTENT!!!!!..AGREE or DISARGEE!!!

They do use it a couple of afternoons a week if the parents can get their kids there.During school time would be pretty tough.Instead of the future athletes playing 4 square and kick ball,a good middle school weight program would help a lot.

They do use it a couple of afternoons a week if the parents can get their kids there.During school time would be pretty tough.Instead of the future athletes playing 4 square and kick ball,a good middle school weight program would help a lot.

Yes it would,But why don't you get the parents permission and bus them over to DB,It would help out the kids that couldn't get there.Of course I mean after school.Theres ways around it and ways it could be done.And it would help a lot.Having coach clark givin more input in the middle school programs would help.Have them run the same offense they run at DB so the kids have a better understanding of what there suppost to do.Ill be the first to say,If that could get done along with some other things then it would help out the DB program and the kids to make it better when they get over to DB.Im not saying to get rid of coach clark just to be getting rid of him.Im sayin change somethings.Also,get rid of some of the middle school coaches and some of the staff at DB that don't belong.If that would happen then that could make a big difference at DB.DB is way behind a lot of these other programs and they shouldn't be.Like I said,I cant believe the TALENT over in BLOUNT COUNTY and MARYVILLE is that much better than SULLIVAN COUNTY and KINGSPORT.And I keep referring to MARYVILLE because of what they've done and what they do,DB can do that too.I can see it,CAN'T YOU?..AGREE or DISAGREE!!!!

Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

A lot of ideals NC,almost like throwing darts at a map and then going there on vacation.

Its time to get things done,Putting a lot of money into a program makes folks want to see results on the field.Time to put some STATE TITLE BANNERS up at no cost but HARD WORK and a few changes.Or just be CONTENT with being one of the top dogs in NE TENN,YEAR after YEAR!!

Like I said,I cant believe the TALENT over in BLOUNT COUNTY and MARYVILLE is that much better than SULLIVAN COUNTY and KINGSPORT.And I keep referring to MARYVILLE because of what they've done and what they do,DB can do that too.I can see it,CAN'T YOU?..AGREE or DISAGREE!!!!

NCmanferDB we haiv sum trix ewe'uns down't know abowt......

Mairvul's playurs haiv a big cold clumpee glass ov buttermilk evur Thirsdee nite durin' tha seesun..... :blush:

The bottom line for myself is the here and now.We have a team that is getting ready for 2014 and these are Dobyns Bennett's coaches.If anyone doesn't like what we have,throwing the coaches under the bus on coacht isn't going to do a thing to help this team get ready.If DB had a team like a few of the locals do every year,and just didn't want to finish last in the conference, " OR ",we fans didn't have any hope of another great year like most every year,then write to the people that matter and let's make a change.I try to take the high road with our players as well and sometimes don't do as good a job as I should.The players and coaches are the ones that give their sweat and put in the time,now is the  time for us to let them get ready and look forward to friday nights.Roll Tribe !!

Yes it would,But why don't you get the parents permission and bus them over to DB,It would help out the kids that couldn't get there.Of course I mean after school.Theres ways around it and ways it could be done.And it would help a lot.Having coach clark givin more input in the middle school programs would help.Have them run the same offense they run at DB so the kids have a better understanding of what there suppost to do.Ill be the first to say,If that could get done along with some other things then it would help out the DB program and the kids to make it better when they get over to DB.Im not saying to get rid of coach clark just to be getting rid of him.Im sayin change somethings.Also,get rid of some of the middle school coaches and some of the staff at DB that don't belong.If that would happen then that could make a big difference at DB.DB is way behind a lot of these other programs and they shouldn't be.Like I said,I cant believe the TALENT over in BLOUNT COUNTY and MARYVILLE is that much better than SULLIVAN COUNTY and KINGSPORT.And I keep referring to MARYVILLE because of what they've done and what they do,DB can do that too.I can see it,CAN'T YOU?..AGREE or DISAGREE!!!!

I don't post a whole lot, especially here in this forum.  I'm not DB homer or Maryville one either.  I feel like it's tough to judge a coach based on not beating Maryville.  If you fired every coach that loses to Maryville, every coach in the state would be fired.  They beat everybody, every year.  Seriously, when's the last time a team not named Maryville has gone to the state from East Tennessee in their classification?  Morristown West back in 04 or 05?  There are a lot of quality coaches with quality programs that lose to Maryville on a yearly basis---regular season and playoffs.  Now if you want to judge Clark on some of the other playoff downfalls, by all means, do that.  But I feel it's a little unfair to bash him for not coming through and beating Maryville.

Nothing but RESPECT for what you're program has done!

D-B haz tha respect ov evury Mairvul fan eye no......Hit wuz neet two see a ton ov fanz att tha Skeetur inn '12 and a dern good footbawl teem.....Momma luved thait big ole band two.....

Eye like two see othur teem's tradishuns...Tha War Chaint etc...And Clark's TV iz fun two....

Laist time eye looked D-B wuz ahaid ov Mairvul fer tha most winns inn Tinnersee....Ewe'uns ere givin' us sumthin two shoot four.....Were makin' up some grownd...slowlee butt shorely....

Good luck inn '14.... :popcorneater: