SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

One way or another,we will see who is the head coach and who is on his staff over the next few months.From there,I'll let them do their jobs and enjoy the 2014 season.Really,I don't guess any of us have a say and it doesn't matter which side of the fence were on.If a staffing move or anything is done between now and summer practice,so be it.The main thing is whatever happens,I'll support the outcome and the guys that give the very most,OUR PLAYERS

Fellers this rite hear iz jist my opinyun.....Coach Ballard at Greenevul iz a good coach (was a good asst. at Mairvul two)....Butt tha big qwestun iz wood D-B pony upp and out bidd Niswonger???.....

Eye heered sumbodee menshun a Mairvul coach....Welp Mairvul Collidge haz a feller frum upp thair hoo iz doin' a grait job....Wood D-B pony upp enuff two maik Rader a "offur he coodun't reefuse"....Ov corse laist time eye looked thay weren't no openin' thair yet ethur..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

91.As a Greeneville fan,I'd have to thank you.As a DB fan { and IF coach Clark retires or takes another job one of these days}I'd have to ask what  your thinking ? If mr. Niswonger wants to weigh in,100,000 isn't much. You don't give your final bid on e-bay with 30 seconds left to go.The only thing that would get coach Ballard to take the job is if he has the sand to do it .That would be my only question.Could he stand the heat that coach Clark has over the years and take DB to the promised land or live to be an old man in Greeneville  satisfied with getting it done in 4a.Either way it's a win win for me.I almost forgot,the job at E&H has been filled from what I was told. 

Edited by BatmanDB

91, according to the Kingsport salary schedule a Doctorate level educator with 26+ years experience pulls in about $61k. Are you seriously saying that the assistant AD title and coaching supplement could add 39k to the pot? Doesn't seem possible to me and that's the best possible situation. What am I missing?

You are correct. 12,000 for being a head coach with his tenure and 20,000 for being an assistant AD is what I was told.

I want to see a state title here to,but it's going to take a lot of things including Maryville having an average year at the right time.I think DB is going to have the horses in the next few years but once again will Maryville have bigger horses.Either way,we will both be pulling for the Tribe and I hope neither one of us feels lake a loser while doing it.Roll Tribe

Batman, here is Maryville's "average year":

2000 11-4 (state champs)

2001 14-1 (state champs)

2002 15-0 (state champs)

2003 13-1

2004 15-0 (state champs)

2005 15-0 (state champs)

2006 15-0 (state champs)

2007 15-0 (state champs)

2008 14-1

2009 13-2

2010 14-1 (state champs)

2011 15-0 (state champs)

2012 14-1

2013 15-0 (state champs)

Batman, here is Maryville's "average year":

2000 11-4 (state champs)

2001 14-1 (state champs)

2002 15-0 (state champs)

2003 13-1

2004 15-0 (state champs)

2005 15-0 (state champs)

2006 15-0 (state champs)

2007 15-0 (state champs)

2008 14-1

2009 13-2

2010 14-1 (state champs)

2011 15-0 (state champs)

2012 14-1*

2013 15-0 (state champs)

Phixed

He oughta call it quits. He said he would when Stacy Carter beat him and after seeing this year's game, he needs to start plannin retirement in Florida. Science Hill is gonna be unstoppable come 2014. The upcoming seniors are gonna raise heck the whole season and DB wont win the conference. Not a chance at all I tell ya.

lol really .. not !!!! DB Has a heck of a team the next couple seasons ..

3 Great qbs and won really young one that is awsome ..oh yeah did i mention the bad a.. runnung back that had to sit out this year ... simply great !!!