Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

as this thread approaches 100 pages, I think in the end, i think Greeneville fans and Fulton fans an agree we have a healthy growing rivalry brewing here. I for one fully respect Fultons recent history and have nothing but respect for their team, fans and community. Im looking forward to the future of this rivalry and Fultons visit to Burley next year, as this rivalry continues to grow. Best of luck Falcons on YOUR quest for 2 in a row. it is my hope that you guys meet and destroy Trezvant in the championship game. Regardless of the fizzle my Greene Devils finished this season with, I couldnt be more proud of our kids, staff and 95 % of  our fans, regardless of what some "think" happened before the game. Hope yall enjoy my final installment this season and I'm looking forward to 2014 and hopefully meeting more of you next season. GO DEVILS and congrats Fulton....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_TjYnKbGU

Great video as usual BVD ... yea its a good rivalry .. have enjoyed except the 2 times at Burley with the Greeneville fans sitting behind me in visitor section ... yes on video the Falcon players are at about their own 40 yard line talking ..no different from your video on Greenedevils standing on their 50 yard line at Burley chanting at and pointing at the other team ,,, the difference is you dont see the other team come towards Greeneville .. and Friday Greeneville cam to midfield and even had 2 couple player beyong the 50 on Fulton side of 50 ..TV video shows it and jumping up and down on Falcon at midfileld ... Falcons were still between 40 and 45 yard line .. so whether they intentionally jumped on it or were just jumping it was taken that way and glad it was ..as I stated earlier .. Falcon coached are GLAD it happened and Greeneville coaches are NOT glad it happened. Take care ..I appreciate your videos and your passion for you home town school ... nothing better then Friday night football ... I hope next year we are worthy of meeting again .. would say that Sull South and Betsy may be better so could be interesting .. too soon to tell  with Falcons  ..they loose lineman and 3 great playmakers ... so hopefully we will be .. as you said these things cycle around ...    

Maybe it's just my view on things, but you would have to be a mind reader to say the Greeneville players were doing more then just showing their ready and bring it on { which is more then enough to get Fulton even more fired up}.I remember the pregame fight Tennessee and Vandy had one year,it got the crowd and players into a battle frency.I swear though,I don't even know who was at fault because the teams ran into each other.It didn't matter,UT killed them and the crowd hardly sit during the game.. I don't know about last Friday night,maybe one or two were thinking about the bird, maybe they were thinking it's cold as hail out here.Maybe they were thinking about a big set of boobs,"I probably was",because that's what I like to think about .Anyway, you would have to be a mind reader to know what the Greeneville players were thinking.

axsu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trezevant has a rb and wr that are way better than the rollins and hawkins kid.  Trezevant will beat Fulton by 4 tds mark my word....Fulton has never seen a team like they will see in the finals. 

How much glue have you had to sniff lately , first you all have to  get by giles and that will be a task first off . And  how come we have not heard or this rb and wr , i have heard of several very good  players from giles and a few that goes to pearl cohn real good RB , but all i have seen was you all have a decent defense . I think the young man's name is Rollins-Davis not rollins so you need to get that right first . and if you have not seen these young men play then you dont have a clue . make it past giles first then you can start dreaming , and stay away from the glue you will do permanent damage to your half a brain !

Funny stuff.....but I couldn't make past the first minute or so.....the coach (if that is what he is) that you kept running over and over saying "they were yapping, so we obliged them" ( or something similar).....I would love to ask him how that turned out for him.  Just not the way most class coaches would have handled the situation, IMO 

he's not a coach, he's our trainer and he was right...yall yapped, we responded by yapping back and if that motivated fulton to the win, good for them i guess. also, ive heard about a "coach" who supposedly was involved in the pregame "scuffle" at midfield...that wasnt a coach either. He's a former player who helps the team out...our coaches were trying to get it stopped....im done with this particular topic. people are going to beleive what they want to beleive and thats all good. none of it matters, the games over, fulton won, time to move on....GO DEVILS and good luck Fulton

BVD,this is mostly for you.It would be nice if every team had someone that could do what you do for Greeneville.I know the passion for sports is in your bloodline.I remember how  our grandfather would ask if a player or team was any good.He ask me if the softball team I'd put together with former Greeneville and South greene baseball friends was any good one time in the way he would ask, "" Have they Got It !".He loved the Reds and  had a baseball with all the Big Red machine's signatures on it.Dad held the high jump record at Greeneville years ago and I remember papaw telling how he was sitting at a Greeneville basketball game and the center dad was jumping against was 6'8" {dad a little over 6' }and an old man said he felt sorry for the boy getting ready to jump center.Papaw said which one are you talking about and then told him not to feel sorry just yet.Dad got the tip.....Great year for the Devils,and I look forward to going over to ETSU and watching a lot of the Devils and other local boys play at the next level.

Papaw was the man responsible for getting me hooked on the Devils at an early age and even after mom moved me north for a few years, i still got to come visit every now and then and watch greeneville play, with papaw, sitting on the Visitor side....LOL...that always cracked me up about him. He didnt care which side of anything he was on, as long as his team " had it "!!

this years Devils definately " Have got it ". they just ran into someone that had a little more of it...haha.

Great video as usual BVD ... yea its a good rivalry .. have enjoyed except the 2 times at Burley with the Greeneville fans sitting behind me in visitor section ... yes on video the Falcon players are at about their own 40 yard line talking ..no different from your video on Greenedevils standing on their 50 yard line at Burley chanting at and pointing at the other team ,,, the difference is you dont see the other team come towards Greeneville .. and Friday Greeneville cam to midfield and even had 2 couple player beyong the 50 on Fulton side of 50 ..TV video shows it and jumping up and down on Falcon at midfileld ... Falcons were still between 40 and 45 yard line .. so whether they intentionally jumped on it or were just jumping it was taken that way and glad it was ..as I stated earlier .. Falcon coached are GLAD it happened and Greeneville coaches are NOT glad it happened. Take care ..I appreciate your videos and your passion for you home town school ... nothing better then Friday night football ... I hope next year we are worthy of meeting again .. would say that Sull South and Betsy may be better so could be interesting .. too soon to tell  with Falcons  ..they loose lineman and 3 great playmakers ... so hopefully we will be .. as you said these things cycle around ...    

yes, i agree, South and Betsy will have a ton to say about who plays where next year. i hate the BRAC and i think it takes away from our credibility in some folks eyes, but we cant help where the T double A holes put us. I wish we were still an  IMAC team, but i guess it is what it is. im sure we'll see some adversity next year as it will be a transitional season for us, but i would take to the bank no more than one or two reg season losses and thats not even knowing who's on the schedule yet..

If you watch the video, none of what you said is the truth. Spin it how you want, but Greeneville was the aggressor as they stupidly went to mid-field

i dont have to watch the video, i was there my man. i talked to the kids right after it happend and half of them didnt even know what the heck was going on, they just followed the mob to midfield...like my brother Batman said, you have to be a mindreader to know what the greeneville kids were thinking. I know what most of them were thinking and it was something to the tune of " we're not afraid of fulton and we're not going to let them stand and point at us and talk smack without a response...perhaps the jumping was stupid and if anyone else knows how to figure the mind of a teenage athlete, facing one of the best teams ever in our state, then that someone needs to buy some lotto. I just think the tv crew made more of it than it was and the fans have run with it....i'll say this, if i were a falcon fan, my guess is i would be thinking the same thing you are. but like i said, i was on the field right after it happened and was watching it before it happened and whatever greenevilles actions were, were in response to fultons.....fair enough? is for me. AGAIN...congrats fulton, can we move on now?