Maryville vs Sevier County

gobears89

Excellent! I'll be back this Friday...was in the bed sick last Friday listening from home. Wish George and Jeff were still on the radio doing the games!

Glad to know you are feeling better rebulldawg. You don't want to miss this Friday night, RW87 told me what she would be baking for the game .......

Go Rebels ! Regardless of who is playing or who is not, the Rebels will come ready to play......

Can somebody get barney in here to complain about the concessions or something

How bout this diversion?

It's good to see the coaches started listening and got our backup qb more playing time. Now maybe we can put in that zone blitz on defense this week and let big #79 pick off one of those short crossing routes. Maybe these coaches will eventually get it.

Threw myself on the sword, but that should work.

So this is how a thread gets hot, all the all star band wagoners  talk about chick fil a sandwiches and missing player rumors. No respect for a team that yall have already beat down this year. Ok fair enough, hopefully the Bears are not scared of all those all stars hopped up on chick fil a.

Lucky lotto numbers for the week.

Bears 42- All Stars 28

GoBears!!