Maryville vs Sevier County

gobears89

Congrats to the Rebels ! The offensive and defensive lines played a great game. #9 was breaking on the ball, awesome job with 3 picks. #9 John David spoke at the FCA Fundraising Banquet and he is a fine young man, very impressed with him off the field also. Great to see him play so well in tonight's game.

Buckle down Rebels and work hard this week on the practice field, proud of how well the entire team played.

Good Luck to Maryville the rest of the way. I love my Smoky Bears I do. We had a good season this year. Nothing to be ashamed of. 2 losses from a power like Maryville is just fine.

Now I will stand by the Rebels and all East Tennessee schools still competing. Bring the titles where they belong. East Tennessee.  Woot Woot!!   B)

Edited by fsutandem

I know the score doesn't show it , but Sevier County did play better this time , Turnovers really killed them tonight . I thought Sevier County was a team that really tested some parts of our defense that needed some work , and I really think Maryville will be a better team for playing Sevier County . I think Sevier County tried a few things that Bradley Central had success trying and Maryville reacted much better this time . Maryville has made huge strides this season , this team will be hard to beat , proud of them and their effort tonight , Go Rebels !!

Congrats REBELS!    Now get ready for next week. Heal up and strap up.   #9, 7,6 ,12 , 28 , 78,79,81,55,24,2,41, 43, 31 ,71 , 26,23 ,35..... NEED I GO ON.  Saw a bunch of football players tonight stick people and running over people. 11 guys vs 18.   And I got to see my first 6yd penalty.

Edited by MaryvilleWiseguy

I hope we can all remember there is a reason the Rebels do not have individual leaders in the area statistics. A team will always beat an individual. If anyone has any influence with a couple of players that like to make individual choices, perhaps you can explain 49 in the first half without them says TEAM!! Wish all the teachers weren't piling it one before Thanksgiving. Go Rebels!!!

MathNerd hang tuff buddy.....En my 7 yeers att Dear Old Mairvul Hi eye nose whut yore tawlkin' bout.....

Speakin' ov pilin' hit on, eye hurd a certun ladee att Foothills piled moore turkee on tha plates, thain tha "turkees" thait piled inn a certun Blunt Cowntee eatin' esstablishmunt at 12:30 yisterdee..... :popcorneater:

MathNerd hang tuff buddy.....En my 7 yeers att Dear Old Mairvul Hi eye nose whut yore tawlkin' bout.....

Speakin' ov pilin' hit on, eye hurd a certun ladee att Foothills piled moore turkee on tha plates, thain tha "turkees" thait piled inn a certun Blunt Cowntee eatin' esstablishmunt at 12:30 yisterdee..... :popcorneater:

I heard y'all had a good one! I'll be sure to make it next week. And I sure did pile it on, between both schools we fed 915 people! I don't want to see any turkey till Thursday! I met Rebelron and Pepvol last night! I was a good night all around!

STARSNBARS Saturdee mornin' thawts on laist nites gaim...

1. TEEM iz a grait werd and eye jist tolt momma thait "teem" didun't haiv a "eye" inn hit orr an "ay"

2. Eye thank Barney and pep nead two sit down haiv a cupple Chick-Phil-A's and sum ov sx's red koolaide two worsh hit down

cee. Seeveer Cowntee haz sum vurry nice skilt playurs, punt-her, and a true gentleman as their head coach 

4. Our linemuns on both sides git this gaim bawl

5. Thair ain't nuthin' beetur thain practussin' footbawl on Thanksgivin' mornin', eatin sum biskitts and gravy, bein' wif famlee (yore brothurs inn red and black), givin' thanks, and countin' your blessings

eff. Eye haiv two agree wif Barney, furst time eye've evur seed a 6 yd oftsides penaltee

7. John Garrett iz cooler beehind centur, thain Littull Chuckie's (momma's favritt littull soup hound) nose onn a frostee mornin'

8. Congrats two John David Mitchell on bein a ball hawk wif 3 picks

eye. Steal dissy-pointed inn tha crowd laist nite......Clear and sunny next Fridee....Git two tha Skeetur

10. sx iz rite, Blackmun iz a SEC type teem....Thay will bee one ov tha best collecshun ov athleets two evur play att tha Skeetur, A jr. QB allreddy offured bye Nebraska and Awburn...a big ol 230 middull LB, a great return game (thay haiv 7 punt and kickoft reeturns for TD's this yeer) and speekin' ov Awburn...if'un ewe took tha "B" oft thair hellmints thay wood look jist like tha Tigers....And thay haiv tha Awburn fite song two boot.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS