Maryville vs Sevier County

gobears89

I heard y'all had a good one! I'll be sure to make it next week.

rw87 we haid a rookie wif us yisterdee att tha Liar's Clubb........Our vurry own jake.......We wuz gonna haiv two taik a voat whurthur orr knott two lett him bee a permy-nutt mimburr ov tha LC....Butt once tha littull waitress gurl come two pick upp jake's stake and grayvee plait and he wuz holdin' hit upp and lickin' hitt kleen....Eye knowed rite then, thait no voat wood bee necessairy....jake fitt rite inn!!!!!..... :hungry:

Congrats REBELS!    Now get ready for next week. Heal up and strap up.   #9, 7,6 ,12 , 28 , 78,79,81,55,24,2,41, 43, 31 ,71 , 26,23 ,35..... NEED I GO ON.  Saw a bunch of football players tonight stick people and running over people. 11 guys vs 18.   And I got to see my first 6yd penalty.

Been doing stats for 18 years in three states. I've seen lots of 6 yd penalties (and some 4 yd ones, too). Also seen teams lose or gain a yard on incomplete passes, lol. A lot depends on the long-legged-ness of the the one marking the penalty off.

rw87 we haid a rookie wif us yisterdee att tha Liar's Clubb........Our vurry own jake.......We wuz gonna haiv two taik a voat whurthur orr knott two lett him bee a permy-nutt mimburr ov tha LC....Butt once tha littull waitress gurl come two pick upp jake's stake and grayvee plait and he wuz holdin' hit upp and lickin' hitt kleen....Eye knowed rite then, thait no voat wood bee necessairy....jake fitt rite inn!!!!!..... :hungry:

Did you talk to him about that freshman QB I mean garbage collection?

Good win Rebels. GQ, quoted in the KNS "Complete team effort".

Now comes the big, bad 7 AAA.

Actually sat on the Sevier County side last night with some kinfolks and their bunch was fairly fired up. Then it was halftime and I took my wet butt home to watch Greeneville - Fulton.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir....the dishwasher came out and told me thank you, said all he had to do was dry the plate....lol.  But, there were a lot of clean plates around that table.  Had a great time, thanks for the invite.

Yes sir....the dishwasher came out and told me thank you, said all he had to do was dry the plate....lol.  But, there were a lot of clean plates around that table.  Had a great time, thanks for the invite.

jake eye did see a few crumbs left on Mr.200mph's plate.......Eye thank he runned out ov eatin' time bye runnin' two tha restroom and checkin' his hare two minny times..... B)