Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

i dont Hate! just dont like them period.. if i told you, you wouldnt believe it.. goes back to the Waymon Mosely days ( good Man )

We all have our reasons to not like one of the two schools. I had mine for a time but I finally let that go and would rather see both teams to well as long as they're not playing each other...lol

So ten pages later and ive come to this conclusion:

1. Mary Ann has no chance (slim)

2. Geno has some serious hatred towards Marion (Mary Ann)

3. Apparently I need to visit a liquor store for saying Marion County (Mary Ann) will win. (closet one to me)

4.Last year TC had injuries and players out of position

5.Team colors are purple/gold (good info to have)

6. Snowbalz or how ever you spell it can post pics of paint on coacht ( slim makes comment about coaches being graffiti artist)

7. MCroadWarrior cant wait to see the game and believes we (Mary Ann) wins by 7

8. Some SP posters believe Marion (Mary Ann) can pull out a hard fought victory. Some don't!

9. The our schedule is better than your schedule comment has been played.

10. I still say Marion County ( Mary Ann) wins...Enough Said!

. I don't believe MCRW has posted his prediction yet. But yes I believe Marion by 7! Go warriors, brother!

Here is one for you slim........you said TC would beat last years team by 30 earlier in the year. Since MC beat you guys by 28 last year and we are probably 17 pts better this year, does that make us favored by 15? I will even give yall 10 for homefield advantage and make the Warriors favored by 5. Sound about right?? You can talk about the MC schedule all you want, but Trousdales schedule isn't a whole lot better. Maybe a little, and I agree, if we turn it over 5 times against yall, you will probably win as well.

+1

What kind of mess is this? Your suppose to spray that paint not huff it. I garuntee you that Creasy man has a harder schedule than that McCurry man. He beat that McNeil man and that McCurry man got brat real bad last year by that McNeil man. You think im joking but im not.

Are you serious?  Goodpasture is down but they are still better than most teams on your schedule.  Plus, apparently you don't know who Gallatin is nor the history of that program.  Even though they are rebuilding, I wouldn't exactly call Gordy a chump team. My preseason prediction was that TC would go 7 -3 and maybe 8 -2 and still make a run at the 2a gold ball.  Jasper better tie on their loin clothes real good this year.

Yes I know who the almighty Gallatin is. It has been longer since they won a state championship than it has for us, so what does it matter who they are.  Doesn't matter that they won a title 21 years ago same as it doesn't matter that we won one 18 years ago.  Guess what, it doesn't matter that Trousdale has eight championships either.  It has no bearing on this game.  Our kids aren't scared, and neither are the jackets.  Gonna be a hard hitting game and probably the team with the fewest turnovers will win.   Gordonsville lost something like 18 seniors last year, pretty sure we are a couple of scores better than they are.  Doesn't matter though, we will find out in six days, should be a good game.  How many of these teams have you even saw play guru.  Maybe you should go get you another degree in something useless.

Don't you have some targets to go shoot at? Post again all your national championships and state titles you have mr martin. You should probably be in the hall of fame...............lol

actually i just finished up!! and that would be 1... now what? whats up with all these people hiding behind fake names????

Coach Kreasy and Coach Sattersfield and I go way back. They taught me a lot when I was at Whitwell, I finally swallowed my pride and asked for help and they did, very thankful. Great atmosphere up there and community. Should be a great game, I hope to make it.

Ihaave known Coach Satterfield since he was about 15. Good man!!!