Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Here is one for you slim........you said TC would beat last years team by 30 earlier in the year. Since MC beat you guys by 28 last year and we are probably 17 pts better this year, does that make us favored by 15? I will even give yall 10 for homefield advantage and make the Warriors favored by 5. Sound about right?? You can talk about the MC schedule all you want, but Trousdales schedule isn't a whole lot better. Maybe a little, and I agree, if we turn it over 5 times against yall, you will probably win as well.

What kind of mess is this? Your suppose to spray that paint not huff it. I garuntee you that Creasy man has a harder schedule than that McCurry man. He beat that McNeil man and that McCurry man got brat real bad last year by that McNeil man. You think im joking but im not.

That Gordonsville team was still better than 7 of the teams y'all played this year...Chattanooga Central...really....pfffft...11-22-13 the road ends for Mary Ann.. :popcorneater:

I will agree to that. I'm not gonna make any predictions obviously I want MC to win but I do know it will be a great game that comes down to the 4th quarter. I can't wait to come to the creekbank again.

What kind of mess is this? Your suppose to spray that paint not huff it. I garuntee you that Creasy man has a harder schedule than that McCurry man. He beat that McNeil man and that McCurry man got brat real bad last year by that McNeil man. You think im joking but im not.

I don't care who you are, that is funny!  :roflol:

So ten pages later and ive come to this conclusion:

1. Mary Ann has no chance (slim)

2. Geno has some serious hatred towards Marion (Mary Ann)

3. Apparently I need to visit a liquor store for saying Marion County (Mary Ann) will win. (closet one to me)

4.Last year TC had injuries and players out of position

5.Team colors are purple/gold (good info to have)

6. Snowbalz or how ever you spell it can post pics of paint on coacht ( slim makes comment about coaches being graffiti artist)

7. MCheadhunter cant wait to see the game and believes we (Mary Ann) wins by 7

8. Some SP posters believe Marion (Mary Ann) can pull out a hard fought victory. Some don't!

9. The our schedule is better than your schedule comment has been played.

10. I still say Marion County ( Mary Ann) wins...Enough Said!

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

3. Apparently I need to visit a liquor store for saying Marion County (Mary Ann) will win. (closet one to me)

6. Snowbalz or how ever you spell it can post pics of paint on coacht ( slim makes comment about coaches being graffiti artist)

7. MCroadWarrior cant wait to see the game and believes we (Mary Ann) wins by 7

8. Some SP posters believe Marion (Mary Ann) can pull out a hard fought victory. Some don't!

It seems to me I vaguely remember you breaking this down for another big game, and it didn't work out so well. 

P.S.  Be sure to use Gordonsville hat, jacket and sunglassest when dropping by the hardware store. 

7. MCroadWarrior cant wait to see the game and believes we (Mary Ann) wins by 7

i dont Hate! just dont like them period.. if i told you, you wouldnt believe it.. goes back to the Waymon Mosely days ( good Man )

I might ride up an watch me some MC football again, I was at the last game and it turned out pretty good for MC. Creasy better be ready, MC is playing so pretty good football.

I think I may bring my chicken suit up an storm the field win our lose.................well maybe not, didn't workout so good the last time.

Maybe I'll get Lancer to wear the chicken suit! B)

It seems to me I vaguely remember you breaking this down for another big game, and it didn't work out so well. 

P.S.  Be sure to use Gordonsville hat, jacket and sunglassest when dropping by the hardware store. 

I think you vaguely remember wrong my friend. If you're referring to the SP game, I commented a little but was way out of town with game barely on my mind. Seeing my nephew graduate BMT for the Air Force was more important than some rivalry game at the time.

Oh, don't have to worry about me visiting any hardware store, Im sure this game has enough hype without all that mess!  

I think you vaguely remember wrong my friend. If you're referring to the SP game, I commented a little but was way out of town with game barely on my mind. Seeing my nephew graduate BMT for the Air Force was more important than some rivalry game at the time.

Oh, don't have to worry about me visiting any hardware store, Im sure this game has enough hype without all that mess!  

Someone definitely posted a list that had a poor outcome.  It may have been PG.

I recall SP looking for a back to back state championship in 08 but then they had to come to the creekbank & we sent them home, but all in all TC will win in a very close game :popcorneater:

OOOO.....OH.........the pain yous exposing us SP folks to again! Pert near SP folkes knows the Creekbank is a mysterious place. Them Jasper kinfolkes has only read or heard tales of it but many programs have fell victim to the forces round there. This feud is a difficult one to predict with the Warriors predictable on offense but effective with their work horse named Zeman. If.......the Jackets can keep Zeman to around 100 yds then OP likes the Jackets but wouldn't get good odds from Vegas on that. TC is better tested and that may be an advantage also. The Warrior defense looks like something drawn up on a sandlot skirmish but Zeman and Tuders are tough. Recon the deciding factor for most is.......who will be coaching the Warriors come feud time, band director,waterboy and Daffy Dave or the Art Squad? LOPAO.... Figure OP is a bit confused about the outcome being SP has been exposed to the Creekbank powers or the pulling for the Jasper kinfolkes? Dad burnit, recon the purple wearing team could be favored!