Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

"let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. if they want to give you a name take it make it your own. then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.†tyrion lannister

He (slim) can talk all the trash he wants...I have thick skin. I was just warning him about what coacht said.

As I said earlier, tough game at the creek but same outcome as tonight. MC (mary ann) wins on the road again.

Should be a great game with the same outcome MC (that's mary ann for you TC folks) had tonight. Practice hard this week boys, TC plays tough at the Creekbank but I believe you can pull off a hard fought win. Keep your head on straight and one game at a time........

So TC is as good as a 4-7 Boyd team... :popcorneater: Really?...let me ask you a question...where;s the nearest liquor store from your house?

How did that Boyd prediction work out for ya? TC may not want your support seeing as you pulled for Boyd and what was the outcome?

goes to show you dont have a clue what your talking about as usuall.. I said i was pulling for Boyd but dont think they will Jasper by 20.. go look and eat Crow