Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

So TC is as good as a 4-7 Boyd team... :popcorneater: Really?...let me ask you a question...where;s the nearest liquor store from your house?

So TC is as good as a 4-7 Boyd team... :popcorneater: Really?...let me ask you a question...where;s the nearest liquor store from your house?

Probally Lucifers Liqours unless he makes his own juice.GO JACKETS!!

Well first off...y'all ain't scoring 48 this year...secondly...we were 47 points better against Gordonsville this year and 67 points better against uFCa....take it for what it is worth... :popcorneater:

A gordonsville team that lost what 18 seniors and played friendship without a mr football finalist. They are both really good wins for trousdale I'm just saying. Your crazy if you think your just gonna show up and walk to the semis.

I recall SP looking for a back to back state championship in 08 but then they had to come to the creekbank & we sent them home, but all in all TC will win in a very close game :popcorneater:

The difference in this MC and that SP team is SP ran the ball all year up to that game then decided to put in a spread offense and it hurt them in some ways. This MC team won't change offenses, they will run behind Zemen as long as they can.  I do believe that TC has improved, but some close games on TC's part have me questioning just how good.  Either way, I expect this to be a close one, maybe even OT close.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe