Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

i guess if you jump on em early , they forget who brought to the dance. Can't win if you try to become a completely different team at half. Y'all panicked. Should have just danced with your date.

I agree wholeheartedly with that acessment.  Just like when MC battled back to take the 17-14 lead and had the ball back at the SP 34 with 4 minutes left in the 2nd qtr and SP was on their heels.  Should you run it and take at least a lead or maybe go in up 10.  Still not sure why we tried to throw the ball and ended up giving SP the ball back and time to score.  Definitely changed the game.  Same thing happened when we drove to your 20 in the fourth down two scores with 8 min left.  Threw an interception and sealed it.  Did the same thing at Boyd with 4+ left in the half from their 37.  gave the ball back to them with 3:52 left

No one wins on the creekbank come playoff time.  No doubt you support your team but come Saturday you will be no where to be found.  Not a fan from TC either, just an avid fan in the middle tn area.  Marion has a good team but they won't travel to TC and win on Friday night.  

final score TC  28  MC 12

I can guarantee that if MC loses at TC, I will be on here congratulating them on the victory. Heck, Ill even cheer for them when they play Grace......

Marion can very well get beat at the creekbank on Friday night. I know that the jackets are better than last year and MC is as well. I would expect a close game no more than a couple of scores difference either way. Not expecting a blowout, but I hope that is the mindset of the Trousdale kids.

We aren't good enough to be expecting a blowout. Pretty much having three weeks off didn't help our cause last week against GP either. I think we may see a little more urgency this week...or at least we better.

I guess my assessment between this years squad and last year wasn't sufficent. Although it did have some truths in it, it's not the sole reason we are better than last year. I don't want to get in to it on this forum, but if we meet up Friday night, I'll let you know what I really think.