Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Congrats to the Jackets tonight.  Those boys had us tackling air all night.  Harper is a load and accelerates quickly.  Great ball team you have in Hartsville.  Yall had about two plays that you ran all night long and we had no answer for.  I am proud of our boys no matter the outcome tonight.  Played way better in the second half even though they turned it over several times.  With all that has went on it would have been easy to lay down and quit when the outcome was decided but you kept on clawing.  For that you can be proud!!  Keep your heads up guys and you know where the bar is set and what you need to do to get where you want to go.  Time to get to work!!  Good luck the rest of the year jackets and hope you hammer Grace next week.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Safe travels back home to all the Marion fans! Classy bunch of players and people! As for the game I told the Marion faithfuls earlier today you would remember Kenyon Harper #5! Around 230 yards rushing and 3 TDs! Never saw what the hype was about the Z-Train! We have faced a lot better backs this year in my opinion! On to Knoxville we go! Let's Get It!!!!

What game did you watch.....Z-TRAIN was the best all-around player on the field.....

Safe travels back home to all the Marion fans! Classy bunch of players and people! As for the game I told the Marion faithfuls earlier today you would remember Kenyon Harper #5! Around 230 yards rushing and 3 TDs! Never saw what the hype was about the Z-Train! We have faced a lot better backs this year in my opinion! On to Knoxville we go! Let's Get It!!!!

# 11 was the difference in this game...