Referees' rules

slimshady

I know Fryday against the Goodpastors...one of our boys made a tackle on #29 for GoodPastor and he got up and kicked our boy in the head...the referees threw a flag for unportsmanlike conduct...but did not eject him from the game...I believe that should have been an ejection...same as a punch...what y'all think?...Keep in mind...they had already had one player ejected for cursing the refs earlier in the game...GoodPastor finished the game with 6 personal fouls...they also played that dirty the first game at their place, refs just didn't throw the flags.

I personally think the Coaches are to blame for there kids acting that way...they must be scared of losing there jobs if they punish a child... :popcorneater:

slim your right to some extent but it starts at home no way to argue that. My dad seen me get up and kick another player in the head well let's just say if I was getting my butt handed to me by the guy across from me on the field, that would have been nothing compared to what I got later! Folks say what they want too but it starts with momma and daddy and that coach is either going to win games or they will get someone who does!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slim your right to some extent but it starts at home no way to argue that. My dad seen me get up and kick another player in the head well let's just say if I was getting my butt handed to me by the guy across from me on the field, that would have been nothing compared to what I got later! Folks say what they want too but it starts with momma and daddy and that coach is either going to win games or they will get someone who does!

First off It is the coaches team...not the parents team...so the Coach IS the parent per say...secondly, some of these kids need a better role model than their parents, and thirdly the reason i said that was because of the way GP last coach was fired...because he punished some of the kids for wrongdoing...he got canned... -_-

First off It is the coaches team...not the parents team...so the Coach IS the parent per say...secondly, some of these kids need a better role model than their parents, and thirdly the reason i said that was because of the way GP last coach was fired...because he punished some of the kids for wrongdoing...he got canned... -_-

I am not surprised..more than once this was the worst behaving team Sequatchie saw in separate seasons the past few years even worse than in local rivalry games. Taunting, late hits, cheap shots away from the play from the start of the game until the end then acting innocent when there was some retaliation. (Players in the game and fans on here).