Henry County vs. Ridgeway- Round 3

MSURacer

As many expected before the season, these two will battle it out for quad 4. With this being a rematch of an earlier game, it makes it difficult to predict. I expect Patriot Stadium to be absolutely rocking for this one. Be sure to come see it, because I'm pretty sure this will be our final home game of the season regardless of the outcome.

Ridgeway is coming in off a crushing win over Melrose while HC survived a late game nail-biter against a tough Memphis East team.

Thoughts?

Do you think that this is our last home game even if we win since we are the highest remaining seed? I have tried to find something on this but can't find it. The brackets has the Q3 winner as the home team.

Since this is an odd year, I'm pretty sure the odd quad will host the semifinal regardless of who the higher seed is. I heard some people calling it the "Maryville rule" on the radio, and it has to be a relatively new one, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to host in 2011.

The winner of this games hosts the semis. Just read the rules after you got my attention. Since y'all are 1 and 2 in quad 4 your winner will host semis over our quads 3 and 7 seed. I was hoping for something called the Maryville rule. Under the old system it was preset and older one used until 93, no team could host a semi if it hadn't travelled to get there. You both have earned the honor of hosting the semis.