Henry County vs. Ridgeway- Round 3

MSURacer

Also, while Henry County takes a beating on the Coach T boards every year that " but y'all don't play nobody", I note this year that 6 of the teams we've played in the regular season made the playoffs and half of those won the first round game.

Thank you. That's what was being hinted at earlier in the thread but I left it alone.

Also, while Henry County takes a beating on the Coach T boards every year that " but y'all don't play nobody", I note this year that 6 of the teams we've played in the regular season made the playoffs and half of those won the first round game.

Yes Facts, thank you for pointing that out. And furthermore, two of those 6 are still playing this week! So you are right on target. Probably the toughest schedule we've had since the mid 2000's.

I was not in any way "hinting" that HC hadn't played anyone. I haven't even looked at their schedule. A scenario was thrown out. You folks are a little sensitive about your team on here. 

We are a little sensitive about our team. 

However, I was not referring to, making reference to, alluding to, touching on, speaking of or about, commenting on, dealing with, pointing out, nor calling attention to anything you wrote.  In FACT, I don't even know what scenario you are referencing.  Just making a Monday morning observation.

Sounds like we aren't the only sensitive ones.

We are a little sensitive about our team. 

However, I was not referring to, making reference to, alluding to, touching on, speaking of or about, commenting on, dealing with, pointing out, nor calling attention to anything you wrote.  In FACT, I don't even know what scenario you are referencing.  Just making a Monday morning observation.

Sounds like we aren't the only sensitive ones.

Not sensitive, in FACT I was just letting everyone know that I didn't disrespect what Henry County had done this year. I made up a hypothetical scenario that painted a picture of how the format could be made to seem fair. Stirring the pot you say? It looks like someone is getting angry that I put my two cents in. Excuse me for getting on a PUBLIC message board and stating my opinion. My team is Gallatin, and here come the "well no wonder you're saying this" or "what a homer posts." It's alright though, because the one time we've played in recent memory was a Henry County thrashing at the hands of Gallatin. 

Not sensitive, in FACT I was just letting everyone know that I didn't disrespect what Henry County had done this year. I made up a hypothetical scenario that painted a picture of how the format could be made to seem fair. Stirring the pot you say? It looks like someone is getting angry that I put my two cents in. Excuse me for getting on a PUBLIC message board and stating my opinion. My team is Gallatin, and here come the "well no wonder you're saying this" or "what a homer posts." It's alright though, because the one time we've played in recent memory was a Henry County thrashing at the hands of Gallatin. 

Gallatin has thrashed us pretty much every time we've ever met going all the way back to the 80's. It doesn't bother me personally. Last I checked, we are the ones with a state title this century.

As for everything else, home field and whatnot, I'm sorry I even brought it up in the original post. I'd actually love to discuss our game against Ridgeway with anyone who is willing.

I don't think Henry Co. has ever beat Gallatin. However, that has nothing to do with this year.

You have every right to get on a public message board and say what you like. That's a 2 way street & anyone else can say what they want back to you. All it took was one Facts Only post for you to show your true colors. I'm laughing.

Gallatin has thrashed us pretty much every time we've ever met going all the way back to the 80's. It doesn't bother me personally. Last I checked, we are the ones with a state title this century.

As for everything else, home field and whatnot, I'm sorry I even brought it up in the original post. I'd actually love to discuss our game against Ridgeway with anyone who is willing.

I'm looking for kwc & BHS to give us some info from a Memphis perspective. They are Whitehaven fans but usually know the low down on all the area teams.