Henry County vs. Ridgeway- Round 3

MSURacer

Now why am I NOT surprised that you disrespect the country BUT make sure you defend Obama, I see what this is all about.....lol

I hadn't urinated on the flag Nor Burned it... Where's my disrespect??? I'm only speaking to the asinine outrage of my Red voting Tennesseans to say a "fan base" is Disrespectful for not standing for a So-called National Anthem.

You people are hilarious  

Not standing up for an Anthem that never had the intentions of serving BLACK PEOPLE'S interest is NOT disrespectful. THE END   :geek:

Wow , you really are that Small minded aren't you ... do you have any Idea how many Black Marines I served with ... amazing , unlike you we never much even thought about our differences in Color . 

Wow , you really are that Small minded aren't you ... do you have any Idea how many Black Marines I served with ... amazing , unlike you we never much even thought about our differences in Color . 

Black Marines are likely people that wanted to get out of Poverty and it sucks that the only way they saw a way out was to put their life on the line for a country that allowed lynching to go unpunished just as they have allowed "Stand your Ground" in FLA to go unpunished...

My brain is too big for you to see where I'm coming from. You can stand up for the so-called National Anthem but if someone else doesn't it has NOTHING to do with disrespect. That person may just be enlightened to the 2 faced nature of America aka the World's Police.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Thank You! Mr.Obvious strikes again, I served to help preserve those right, AND, it works both ways, he has the right to disrespect the country, the others that served and myself, have every bit of a right to let our disaproval be heard. Now, politics suck, so this thread should really just be closed, This game is over anyway.....

Just doing my job. Making sure you understood...with as much arguing as was going on it seemed like the information wasn't being comprehended.

/thread closed

Black Marines are likely people that wanted to get out of Poverty and it sucks that the only way they saw a way out was to put their life on the line for a country that allowed lynching to go unpunished just as they have allowed "Stand your Ground" in FLA to go unpunished...

My brain is too big for you to see where I'm coming from. You can stand up for the so-called National Anthem but if someone else doesn't it has NOTHING to do with disrespect. That person may just be enlightened to the 2 faced nature of America aka the World's Police.

Yes, this is a free country.... you can do what you like.  In fact, since you apparently have such a problem with our country..... you are free to leave and go live somewhere else or is your brain too big to understand that!!!  Why don't you try going and living in IRAQ where my family and friend died.  You would be begging to come back in a couple of days!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I hadn't urinated on the flag Nor Burned it... Where's my disrespect??? I'm only speaking to the asinine outrage of my Red voting Tennesseans to say a "fan base" is Disrespectful for not standing for a So-called National Anthem.

You people are hilarious  

So you really buy into that party BS, b/c I do NOT, thats part of the problem right there. I am no party, I see no need to categorize issues. Why dont we all just vote for the best candidate. I am willing to bet if Obama was Repub. you would still have voted for him.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

Not standing up for an Anthem that never had the intentions of serving BLACK PEOPLE'S interest is NOT disrespectful. THE END   :geek:

Took you long enough to finally say what was really bothering you. It must be miserable living your whole life searching for slanderous comments against your OWN ideals, even imaginary ones, while launching verbal assaults at everything held dear to anyone else. Should your hatred for this country, it's leaders (other than Obama) ,and it's standards and customs grow to the point that you can't bear to be here any longer I will personally buy you a one way ticket out. You sir have the distinction of being the biggest racist that I've ever had interaction with.