Upperman's QB York

howdoitknow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In comparison, the Bees have rushed for 4,067 yards this season and allowed 1,521 on the ground, with 53 rushing scores by Upperman to 22 allowed,while giving up just 7 passing touchdowns.

If I understand correctly, Upperman will have a couple defensive linemen back tomorrrow night. All the talk about Upperman's defense being weak , with the return of the linemen, it should stiffen up the defense. I don't think U will score 70 points but I don't see ND scoring enough to beat Upperman. Again, I wish we, SC, had a clone of Conner York !!!!!

If I understand correctly, Upperman will have a couple defensive linemen back tomorrrow night. All the talk about Upperman's defense being weak , with the return of the linemen, it should stiffen up the defense. I don't think U will score 70 points but I don't see ND scoring enough to beat Upperman. Again, I wish we, SC, had a clone of Conner York !!!!!

yes the word is the 340 lb noise guard is back.

For this young man not to be in the final 3 is a joke. TSSAA is a joke....All they care about is money anyway. Those numbers from an undefeated team is enough said. He needs to just prove how ridiculous the TSSAA is and just win it all. If he does, the head joker at TSSAA should be there and apologize for the whole organization.

Come on man he put up them numbers against cupcakes. Upperman has not play anyone