PORTLAND PANTHER FOOTBALL COACH RESIGNS

64NB95

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know enough about Portland Football to know that the Single Wing is not the solution.

Seemed to work pretty well last year when they made the playoffs and beat Gallatin for the first time in 50 years. Maybe last years team was just better than this years team. No offensive scheme would have been the solution this year when you average 4 turnovers a game, can't throw the football, and have major drive killing penalties by seniors on a regular basis.

they should run the spread offense, wing t, i formation, or veer...those all seemed to work over the years... wait a minute... under further review... they lost with those offenses as well.

what were they running last season when they went to the playoffs? that worked, maybe they should have stuck with that one.

they should run the spread offense, wing t, i formation, or veer...those all seemed to work over the years... wait a minute... under further review... they lost with those offenses as well.

what were they running last season when they went to the playoffs? that worked, maybe they should have stuck with that one.

The same offense they ran this year.

i would guess not many, but arent you a portland insider? wouldnt you know?

No, I'm not a Portland Insider.  I just know alot of Portland Insiders.  One prior Coach told me before the Season that 2013 was the year.  He told me it was all around town how good the Panthers would be.  Another Insider told me that Portland was returning a lot of key Starters?  Tell me was I mislead?  Answer the Question?  Don't dodge it.

No, I'm not a Portland Insider.  I just know alot of Portland Insiders.  One prior Coach told me before the Season that 2013 was the year.  He told me it was all around town how good the Panthers would be.  Another Insider told me that Portland was returning a lot of key Starters?  Tell me was I mislead?  Answer the Question?  Don't dodge it.

i dont know the answer... i asked you. all i know is what has already been posted on this thread,(which you began) and what has been written in the papers.

Again, it seems as if your insider information is just not that reliable. Maybe you need to do a little fact checking and get better sources.