PORTLAND PANTHER FOOTBALL COACH RESIGNS

64NB95

When was the last time Gallatin and Westmoreland scrimmaged? I was a part of a Gallatin Westmoreland scrimmage one time that got down right embarrassing for Wave fans. It amazed me how sorry they were to have that many players to pick from. To my knowledge that was the last time the 2 met. I dont even want to tell you what year that was but it seems like yesterday.

You do realize that these 2 teams have met on the gridiron before don't you? It was a long time ago but they do have a game between the two.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time Gallatin and Westmoreland scrimmaged? I was a part of a Gallatin Westmoreland scrimmage one time that got down right embarrassing for Wave fans. It amazed me how sorry they were to have that many players to pick from. To my knowledge that was the last time the 2 met. I dont even want to tell you what year that was but it seems like yesterday.

Time flies for Postman.

They last scrimmaged in 2010 during the spring I believe. Gallatin won by a few TDs. Tell us the year you played in your scrimmage vs. the Wave.

They last scrimmaged in 2010 during the spring I believe. Gallatin won by a few TDs. Tell us the year you played in your scrimmage vs. the Wave.

The summer of 1995. It got ugly quick. Gallatin couldn't stop us the first 4 offensive plays we had went for scores and the first 4 defensive series we had wound up with Gallatin losing yards. I wasn't aware of the scrimmages in 2010.

The summer of 1995. It got ugly quick. Gallatin couldn't stop us the first 4 offensive plays we had went for scores and the first 4 defensive series we had wound up with Gallatin losing yards. I wasn't aware of the scrimmages in 2010.

Congratulations. I know I have seen a couple more recent ones on the reverse of that. If you played on the '95 team, you would also remember the irony of this talk. Going full circle, Portland whipped Westmoreland in '95.    

Congratulations. I know I have seen a couple more recent ones on the reverse of that. If you played on the '95 team, you would also remember the irony of this talk. Going full circle, Portland whipped Westmoreland in '95.

What is the point of this?

You asked what year the scrimmage I was referring to was so I responded. Yes Portland did win that game, however our starting QB which was little coach Keithy Duggins brother was hurt at the end of the first quarter of that game. I feel that had a big impact on the game.

You asked what year the scrimmage I was referring to was so I responded. Yes Portland did win that game, however our starting QB which was little coach Keithy Duggins brother was hurt at the end of the first quarter of that game. I feel that had a big impact on the game.

Scrimmages are great if you take into account what they are. Scrimmages....a practice session. Gallatin went 5-6 in 95' and Westmoreland 11-2.