7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

I'm not worried about the winning or losing. I think Aydelott has a good winning percentage. But, I just don't like how they treat the kids. I promise you if Shadowens or Wyant or Little Man was at Riverdale there would be 100 kids on the team. They might not be as talented as the 93-04 classes, but there is a lot of great talent at Riverdale that can compete with anybody in state. Heck, I could argue that they may have had their best QB ever the last three years, But wasn't used enough last year to have Stats.

By 2008, The Bush-Cheney team had racked up another $3 trillion in debt in just 6 years. The US national debt by then stood at $8.4 trillion dollars while the trade deficit had ballooned to $800 billion nearly 7% of GDP - much of it with who else but China.

Be sure and thank WalMart too.  Most of the merchandise you buy there is made in China by ultra-low-wage labor.

But don't let facts get in the way of tea-party conspiracy theory BS.

Please don't associate the Bushes with the tea party. Totally not related, the tea party is about people that have not been active in politics waking up and educating themselve's about what's going on around them and getting involved. Bushes are part of the ruling class and don't want people educated and involved in any capacity. :popcorneater:

Ruling elite? Ruling elite???

Who do you think hoodwinked people in the entire "tea-party" so-called activist movement?

The "angry people" marching around with misspelled signs containing thinly veiled epithets are nothing more than puppets being dangled in front of the fox news cameras by mulit-billionaires who could buy and sell the Bush family a hundred times over.

Read and learn from a CONSERVATIVE (non-fox news) publication:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/10/16/insani-tea-reigns-koch-brothers-fail-to-control-the-monster-they-created/

'The same thing wins that's always won...we just have a different bunch of excuses when we lose.'

That's a semi-quote from a pretty good old football coach. 

I've seen some whopper's of excuses on this thread. I particularly like the post that lists all the excuses being used for why kids are choosing to opt-out of Riverdale football.  That is the bottom line...at Riverdale they've opted out.  They certainly could have chosen to be part of the program.

Queue up the apologists to tell us how bad the kids suck. Queue 1, 2, 3.....  Let's hear those excuses!

'The same thing wins that's always won...we just have a different bunch of excuses when we lose.'

That's a semi-quote from a pretty good old football coach. 

I've seen some whopper's of excuses on this thread. I particularly like the post that lists all the excuses being used for why kids are choosing to opt-out of Riverdale football.  That is the bottom line...at Riverdale they've opted out.  They certainly could have chosen to be part of the program.

Queue up the apologists to tell us how bad the kids suck. Queue 1, 2, 3.....  Let's hear those excuses!

So you want someone to apologize for something that has not been said? Getting a little desperate and frustrated, aren't you... notice there is no question mark. It's a statement, not a question. 

So you want someone to apologize for something that has not been said? Getting a little desperate and frustrated, aren't you... notice there is no question mark. It's a statement, not a question. 

lol , if there's any Desperation surrounding Riverdale Football , it is that you and a couple other of Coach Aydelott's buddies are Desperately fighting for him to keep his job no matter what ... anybody who even thinks it might be time for a change is attacked by you like a Desperate Pit Bull ... I'm sure Coach is Thankful for you in this time of giving Thanks . 

By 2008, The Bush-Cheney team had racked up another $3 trillion in debt in just 6 years. The US national debt by then stood at $8.4 trillion dollars while the trade deficit had ballooned to $800 billion nearly 7% of GDP - much of it with who else but China.

Be sure and thank WalMart too.  Most of the merchandise you buy there is made in China by ultra-low-wage labor.

But don't let facts get in the way of tea-party conspiracy theory BS.

If I had a son- he would look like NR  Gizzlies

lol , if there's any Desperation surrounding Riverdale Football , it is that you and a couple other of Coach Aydelott's buddies are Desperately fighting for him to keep his job no matter what ... anybody who even thinks it might be time for a change is attacked by you like a Desperate Pit Bull ... I'm sure Coach is Thankful for you in this time of giving Thanks . 

I actually don't care all that much if he coaches there or not. What bothers me is a bunch of whiners and complainers griping like a bunch of old women when they wont face the reality of the effects of growth and zoning changes. The badmouthing of a coach on an easily accessible website that kids can read is damaging to a program and smacks of cowardice and generally unmanly behavior. Let the grownups who actually make coaching decisions hear the complaints and let them do what they need to do. Keep it away from the kids.

I actually don't care all that much if he coaches there or not. What bothers me is a bunch of whiners and complainers griping like a bunch of old women when they wont face the reality of the effects of growth and zoning changes. The badmouthing of a coach on an easily accessible website that kids can read is damaging to a program and smacks of cowardice and generally unmanly behavior. Let the grownups who actually make coaching decisions hear the complaints and let them do what they need to do. Keep it away from the kids.

Swami you are no better then anyone else on here as you have done the same! GO WARRIORS!!