7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

Swami, what kind of connection do you have with Riverdale? Just wandering, since you know so much about coach A and the job he is doing with the program.

I was thinking about trying out for head water boy, so I have been doing a lot of research into them before making a go at it. I'm not sure I want to get tied to a program where the "fans" cannot see the effects of rezoning and lack of recruiting and want to blame a winning coach on everything from losses to the website but don't give any credit (even though I'm sure he could care less if anyone did) to winning seasons and impressive wins at the end of a tough season. 

I thought the last two wins were very impressive especially for such a young team! I will also say I hope Coach A does come back and keep the boys going in the direction they finished off in! The coaching staff did a great job with a young team! If you look at my posts I always try to post positive comments for each game win or lose! Go Warriors bust your butts in the off season!! GO WARRIORS!!!!

I was thinking about trying out for head water boy, so I have been doing a lot of research into them before making a go at it. I'm not sure I want to get tied to a program where the "fans" cannot see the effects of rezoning and lack of recruiting and want to blame a winning coach on everything from losses to the website but don't give any credit (even though I'm sure he could care less if anyone did) to winning seasons and impressive wins at the end of a tough season. 

Hey Swamie, Obama just called, he said your excuses are lame!