7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

I'd love to post a Poll about who looks Stupid between you an LOD . You've attacked him non stop for having a different opinion about a Coach than you . I actually thought you were some Young Kid with the way you went on and on , now to find out you're an old guy talking like a scorned little kid ... well I'm just thankful you have nothing to do with my program . You're a total Msg Board Bully , anybody who doesn't agree with you is wrong . Some of your ideas you've put out there to support your guy are Hilarious . If you had a Clue you'd just be quiet right now and let a few fans vent , good Lord they shouldn't be happy and you trying to put a Spin on this year as being something positive for Riverdale is Hilarious . 

My team is a competitor of Riverdale , but for years when I thought about Maryville moving up I dreamed of Maryville and Riverdale having a Great Rivalry , and hopefully we still can ... but what I find funny is that even fans of other teams want to see the Riverdale of Old ..... but not you ... bet when Adyelotte leaves you do too . 

You are incorrect in a number of ways

1. I generally only rebut the attacks of LOD on a coach, not the other way around

2. Simply because I stick with my message consistently does not make me a bully

3. LOD has been venting and attacking for 6 years and its the same old mess every time. By your understanding of the term bully, he is a much bigger bully.

4. I would love to see the rivalry right now, but I have a much better understanding of the political and zoning climate and effect in Rutherford county than LOD and certainly you. 

5. The crux of the argument, that you clearly have no way of understanding, is a difference of opinion of why Riverdale has not maintained the level of success it once had;

My therory and belief -opening of multiple new high schools with the subsequent rezoning of students including athletes and a coach that does not recruit and find jobs for parents of highly talented players from outside of the school zone, or

LOD's belief - Aydelott

Lets split Maryville three times in less than a decade and see what happens and you can keep Quarles to boot. Your high level of success ends within 3 years if that happens. While RIverdale's enrollment numbers have stayed fairly consistent, the kids they lost that grew up wanting to be Warriors but were sent to a different school dramatically changed the system and culture. Send half of Maryville's freshman class to another high school and replace them with kids who were not raised to be Rebels. 

Rankin left because he saw what was coming. He will jump ship at Alcoa if it ever starts happening there too. 

Sorry if you feel bullied by this post. I assumed Maryville guys could handle a little more than words on a message board. Now you can kindly butt out. I know, I know, you can post where and what you want, blah, blah Maryville is great.

I'd love to post a Poll about who looks Stupid between you an LOD . You've attacked him non stop for having a different opinion about a Coach than you . I actually thought you were some Young Kid with the way you went on and on , now to find out you're an old guy talking like a scorned little kid ... well I'm just thankful you have nothing to do with my program . You're a total Msg Board Bully , anybody who doesn't agree with you is wrong . Some of your ideas you've put out there to support your guy are Hilarious . If you had a Clue you'd just be quiet right now and let a few fans vent , good Lord they shouldn't be happy and you trying to put a Spin on this year as being something positive for Riverdale is Hilarious . 

My team is a competitor of Riverdale , but for years when I thought about Maryville moving up I dreamed of Maryville and Riverdale having a Great Rivalry , and hopefully we still can ... but what I find funny is that even fans of other teams want to see the Riverdale of Old ..... but not you ... bet when Adyelotte leaves you do too . 

Pep, you must realize that salami's hate for LOD is only equaled by his love for coach A. He will defend his man from all attacks both foreign and domestic. He as proved time and again that his passion for coach will give him the strength to battle truth, opinion and logic.Between salami and coach it's more than a game it's an affair to be defended and remembered! :popcorneater:  #harlequin romance!

Pep, you must realize that salami's hate for LOD is only equaled by his love for coach A. He will defend his man from all attacks both foreign and domestic. He as proved time and again that his passion for coach will give him the strength to battle truth, opinion and logic.Between salami and coach it's more than a game it's an affair to be defended and remembered! :popcorneater:  #harlequin romance!

I have no hate for anyone, but thanks for trying. 

I have a new hobby for the winter; taking LOD's attacks against a high school football coach and shutting him up with them. 

I'm glad you are trying to defend LOD, his behavior certainly needs defending. Its very funny that you repeatedly try to insult me with same sex insults for defending a coach, all the while you are defending a male poster. You seem to be missing the beam in your own eye. The funny part is that you don't even realize that you are doing it and your insult against me is an insult to yourself for the very same behavior. 

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lost Old Dad, on 22 Nov 2013 - 2:33 PM, said:snapback.png

On top of everything else, you have the continuing seasons declining numbers even coming out for R'dale football.

60+ odd players and that was only because he used Freshmen on Varsity.......

What will the upcoming season bring?

BTW I 'thought' the Coach was supposed to be RETIRING?  What happen, NO offers from out of state after watching his record?

With this it will be my last word on the current Head Coach of R'dale.  Y'all already know I will not be sad to see him go ANYWHERE!

"With this it will be my last word on the current Head Coach of R'dale."

Care to wager on that little statement?

You must be getting worried that he is not leaving to still be insulting him on a message board. He has a record that is better than 90% of coaches that ever blow a whistle. 

Cue the LOD broken record about the glory days and what IS and IS NOT acceptable in YOUR BOOK!!!...

Bump...and thank you

Swami the fact that you believe this game is the same as it was in the 70's speaks volumes of your opinion. Different times, different kids and different game.

Where did I say that the game is the same as it was in the 70's? Thanks for trying to tell me what I believe but what you just stated is incorrect, unnecessary, uninvited, and fairly arrogant on your part. 

When you told me that you were done coaching in the 70's then later edited the post to say that you use to beat plenty of teams with 50 or less kids. With that in relation to your other posts on the subject, it is pretty clear that this is influencing your opinion. You are speaking of general football topics and I am giving my opinion in an open forum. Not entirely sure what gives you the right to tell me I can't comment. You are the one that interjected Maryville in the subject, not me. You are not the only one entitled to an opinion. Your assertion that I don't have the right to comment is extremely arrogant. I believe most of what you state is incorrect. Now follow with your usual deflection.

Where did I say that the game is the same as it was in the 70's? Thanks for trying to tell me what I believe but what you just stated is incorrect, unnecessary, uninvited, and fairly arrogant on your part. 

So telling the entire Riverdale FanBase that they should all Love your Buddy no matter how bad things get , or they'll have to deal with you blasting them constantly on CoachT is not arrogant ? Who made you the only voice for Riverdale fans ?? Pretty arrogant aren't ya big guy . 

When you told me that you were done coaching in the 70's then later edited the post to say that you use to beat plenty of teams with 50 or less kids. With that in relation to your other posts on the subject, it is pretty clear that this is influencing your opinion. You are speaking of general football topics and I am giving my opinion in an open forum. Not entirely sure what gives you the right to tell me I can't comment. You are the one that interjected Maryville in the subject, not me. You are not the only one entitled to an opinion. Your assertion that I don't have the right to comment is extremely arrogant. I believe most of what you state is incorrect. Now follow with your usual deflection.

Comment away. It doesn't change my thinking, nor will my commenting change yours. You seem to be a little more sensitive to mine. I'm not really sure why and I apologize if my posting seems to threaten your opinion. I had no idea I had that level of ability or authority. 

So telling the entire Riverdale FanBase that they should all Love your Buddy no matter how bad things get , or they'll have to deal with you blasting them constantly on CoachT is not arrogant ? Who made you the only voice for Riverdale fans ?? Pretty arrogant aren't ya big guy . 

Prove your assertions in this post. You cannot. I don't see anything accurate in it. 

I have never said love Aydelott or that they will deal with me blasting them. I have blasted one particular poster over the last few months after his years of blasting a coach on a website. I have never claimed to be the only (or any, for that matter) voice for Riverdale. 

Arrogance is subjective and it is usually the arrogant that are offended. Sorry you have been offended...perhaps a good look in the mirror is needed in your case.