Club volleyball in knoxville

bigbluevolley

BBV, Yea i wasn't sure if it was rumor or not. I guess it wasn't since ORCAT says everyone knew weeks ago. She (orcat) must be pretty smart.

I actually talked to a friend of mine a little while ago. The only person I knew in the volleyball community that would have the facts about this. For some reason he always knows before most people. He said Coach Mincy was let go this week. I asked him why. He wouldn't tell me. By the way he was talking I knew he knew more than he was willing to give up. I wish we could get him on this topic. I tried but he said he wasn't getting involved. Oh well. let's see what the people say about this.

can't be good for KVA.

We had our parent meeting last night.

Mincy is gone from CN after 10 years. She just said CN has new AD and her team didn't have a winning year this season. AD and her didn't agree on what future mission for the team was.

No one asked further details.

She has already had calls about coaching at other places, but she is staying at KVA through the club season. Said she made a commitment to the girls, which is good news for her team.

Thats all I know.