Favortism

bballSoundingboard

It looks so bad when the coach plays her child's girlfriend (Freshman) over other Freshman, Sophmore, and Seniors.  What's worse, seeing coach carry around the Freshman's younger sisters like they are one big happy family.  Makes me sick and all the parents are seeing.  Coach losing my respect when I thought so much of her. 

• Upvote 1

It looks so bad when the coach plays her child's girlfriend (Freshman) over other Freshman, Sophmore, and Seniors.  What's worse, seeing coach carry around the Freshman's younger sisters like they are one big happy family.  Makes me sick and all the parents are seeing.  Coach losing my respect when I thought so much of her. 

Don't be so bashful... complaining here on coacht anonymously does nothing... complain to the coach face-to-face....

I was at a game the other night, The coach yells at 3 of the starters not to shoot the ball. While two of the girls that were suppose to shoot, I would be seriously in saying they were shooting in the 30% from the field.

The other starters were better than 50% and it was a bad night.

It got so bad that the Coach was yelling so much at the 3 for the other two's mistakes, that they shutdown.

If I knew that it was going to be like this my girl would have went to another school

His pat answer is that this is the way I am, he hasn't had a winning team since 2007, (winning in 1 game past regions)

Gotta love parents in the stands that know more than that coach does that practices with them every day.   :popcorneater:

well, actually there have been times when a parent or two do more than the coach  And it doesnt take being at practice everyday to see that some players dont really need to be on the court.

You joined the T to post this...hmmmmm