Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

lower.gif

I will be making the drive to cheer on Alcoa this Friday and will where my Notre Dame colors proud. I've been to alcoa games. The fans are great. Alcoa you wait to you get aload of the Upperman faithful. Well I can't call them faithful cause after listening to teams they've played it seems most of the fans came out this year and will dissappear next year.
  • Upvote 1

i see this game 35-14 Alcoa or if Sunshine can have time, maybe just maybe 21-35. Only reason i say Alcoa dont break 40 is Sunshine at FS and with his speed wont let it be as much of a track meet as it could be when Alcoa breaks the line of scrimmage. That is as honest of opinion as I can give knowing what I know of each team.[/quoteUpperCumberlandMan, on 24 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:]

Here is the deal.....I counted 61 kids dressed. 18 seniors and 7 juniors. 36 sophmores and freshman. Couple with that one parent said they had like 4-6 coming out next year due to sucsess of this season and like 25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year with Dekalb and LA being strong. But let those 40 kids( 36 on team now and 4-6 coming out) get to be jr and seniors, they should be very good again. They got the two biggest things a program needs.....fan support and coaching.

Notre Dame has 39 kids on the football team. 5 seniors. 7 played both ways. 462 kids at Notre Dame. Just a little fact. What are you gonna do with ALCOA....

Coaching lmao! Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game. Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays. Lmao! Went for 2 pts at end of game. Classless! Coaching. Lmao! I just got to watch the film. So unlike others I waited to voice my opioion until I could view some facts. Yes we got beat. We have five seniors,FIVE! We didn't get out coached because even a monkey can coach 24 starting seniors to win games. Notre Dame beat ourselves. We dropped 2 tds. I don't blame the players. They were a sophmore and junior. I am an ND fan win or loss. I'm proud our boys have over achieved this year. We have an all new coaching staff that will be in their 3rd year,next year. We will not be one and done like Upperman because of our coaching. I'm repeating what you have just said "25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year". 80 young men and you don't think you can compete for state next year???????????? Like I said coaching! Lmao!

I've been around high school football for many years. I did not think that the fans on here would not be reprensentation of the folks I would meet at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG ! Why all the racial slurs. On and off the field. It was the most obnoxious experience I've ever had at a football game. I walked to concessions and someone from the stands told me to get my a#$$@ to my own side. I was walking back with my wife and a woman bumped into me and told me to get the f#$$ out of the way. It was obvious that the people of Baxter had never experience success of any kind. You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn. When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head. Train Horn. Had to be taking to hospital. (Should have been ejected). I've counted no less then 4 times where he threw punches after the play. That falls to coaching and parenting. I'm glad we lost the way we did, with CLASS. The same way we won and lost they others.

Upperman don't forget, it was a defensive hold on the nose tackle that got you the win. One play !!!!! 5 SENIORS..... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET TO ALCOA !

wow, some sour grapes in that whiskey this morning? First off, Upperman can draw from any in county jr high. But ND can draw from any jr hight in the state, cause they are a private school and not zoned. 2nd, they went for two because the kicker had a concussion. 3rd, if the coach was so bad, how did he take back to back 1-9 program with 19 kids to 13-0 and 61 in his third sseason. And if he is such a bad coach, how he beat you guys with " all that speed and defense"? 4th, calling a qb dirty is weak. That like Ray Lewis calling Tom Brady dirty for hitting him to hard with an elbow. You need a wahhh burger and some french cries to go with that sour grape whiskey.

i see this game 35-14 Alcoa or if Sunshine can have time, maybe just maybe 21-35. Only reason i say Alcoa dont break 40 is Sunshine at FS and with his speed wont let it be as much of a track meet as it could be when Alcoa breaks the line of scrimmage. That is as honest of opinion as I can give knowing what I know of each team.[/quoteUpperCumberlandMan, on 24 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:]

Here is the deal.....I counted 61 kids dressed. 18 seniors and 7 juniors. 36 sophmores and freshman. Couple with that one parent said they had like 4-6 coming out next year due to sucsess of this season and like 25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year with Dekalb and LA being strong. But let those 40 kids( 36 on team now and 4-6 coming out) get to be jr and seniors, they should be very good again. They got the two biggest things a program needs.....fan support and coaching.

Notre Dame has 39 kids on the football team. 5 seniors. 7 played both ways. 462 kids at Notre Dame. Just a little fact. What are you gonna do with ALCOA....

Coaching lmao! Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game. Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays. Lmao! Went for 2 pts at end of game. Classless! Coaching. Lmao! I just got to watch the film. So unlike others I waited to voice my opioion until I could view some facts. Yes we got beat. We have five seniors,FIVE! We didn't get out coached because even a monkey can coach 24 starting seniors to win games. Notre Dame beat ourselves. We dropped 2 tds. I don't blame the players. They were a sophmore and junior. I am an ND fan win or loss. I'm proud our boys have over achieved this year. We have an all new coaching staff that will be in their 3rd year,next year. We will not be one and done like Upperman because of our coaching. I'm repeating what you have just said "25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year". 80 young men and you don't think you can compete for state next year???????????? Like I said coaching! Lmao!

I've been around high school football for many years. I did not think that the fans on here would not be reprensentation of the folks I would meet at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG ! Why all the racial slurs. On and off the field. It was the most obnoxious experience I've ever had at a football game. I walked to concessions and someone from the stands told me to get my a#$$@ to my own side. I was walking back with my wife and a woman bumped into me and told me to get the f#$$ out of the way. It was obvious that the people of Baxter had never experience success of any kind. You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn. When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head. Train Horn. Had to be taking to hospital. (Should have been ejected). I've counted no less then 4 times where he threw punches after the play. That falls to coaching and parenting. I'm glad we lost the way we did, with CLASS. The same way we won and lost they others.

Upperman don't forget, it was a defensive hold on the nose tackle that got you the win. One play !!!!! 5 SENIORS..... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET TO ALCOA !

"

"Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays". Ever seen how Oregon calls plays? Did you notice the card right before the TD run to win the game? It was a picture of a drunk Irishman. And racist? Did you not notice UHS has all colors and back grounds on their team.
Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

ame="IrishTrickster" post="3093886" timestamp="1385410903"]

wow, some sour grapes in that whiskey this morning? First off, Upperman can draw from any in county jr high. But ND can draw from any jr hight in the state, cause they are a private school and not zoned. 2nd, they went for two because the kicker had a concussion. 3rd, if the coach was so bad, how did he take back to back 1-9 program with 19 kids to 13-0 and 61 in his third sseason. And if he is such a bad coach, how he beat you guys with " all that speed and defense"? 4th, calling a qb dirty is weak. That like Ray Lewis calling Tom Brady dirty for hitting him to hard with an elbow. You need a wahhh burger and some french cries to go with that sour grape whiskey.

Your QB is your safety too. He knew what he was doing every time he through a punch. We can't pull from every jr high. It cost money. You brain surgeon. I will be watching my son play football on saturdays while you have uppermans serving you at the local Sonic.

Your QB is your safety too. He knew what he was doing every time he through a punch. We can't pull from every jr high. It cost money. You brain surgeon. I will be watching my son play football on saturdays while you have uppermans serving you at the local Sonic.

What a loser you are Irish! All week long all you did was say how bad you guys were going to beat UHS and now you're crying about a qb rouhging up one of your defenders? Seriously is that what you're going with? Thats all you got???? Wow you are a bigger loser than i thought. Man up baby boy and admit the better TEAM WON!

What a loser you are Irish! All week long all you did was say how bad you guys were going to beat UHS and now you're crying about a qb rouhging up one of your defenders? Seriously is that what you're going with? Thats all you got???? Wow you are a bigger loser than i thought. Man up baby boy and admit the better TEAM WON!

+1