Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Just watched 2 game films on the "L". They remind me of a Scott county type team with a better qb .. Sunshine will be lucky to make it past 1 tackle of young or wright. They seem to like to roll the pocket and have him throw on the run which he has done well against the pitiful teams they have played. Not gonna hear that horn very much unless they keep the starters in against the freshmen 1st half stats alcoa 285 rush lowerman 14 yards rush...Passing alcoa 65 Lowerman 18 passing. 1st down. Ahs 16 Lhs 1...clock will be running after halftime Final score 49-7. See u guys in cookeville

Just watched 2 game films on the "L". They remind me of a Scott county type team with a better qb .. Sunshine will be lucky to make it past 1 tackle of young or wright. They seem to like to roll the pocket and have him throw on the run which he has done well against the pitiful teams they have played. Not gonna hear that horn very much unless they keep the starters in against the freshmen 1st half stats alcoa 285 rush lowerman 14 yards rush...Passing alcoa 65 Lowerman 18 passing. 1st down. Ahs 16 Lhs 1...clock will be running after halftime Final score 49-7. See u guys in cookeville

Let me do my version of your prognosticating. 1st half stats Acehola -10 yards rushing Upperman 225 Passing Upperman 256 yards Acehola 4 1st downs UHS 19 Acehola 0

Final score UHS 29

Acehola 14

Wow that was easy! My stats are as ridiculous as yours. Alcoa is the favorite no doubt but quit disrespecting these young men. They have earned respect of everyone they have played this year and friday night will be no different.

Edited by devilfanatic

I'm giving u the outcome before it happens.. I give everyone free winners on Saturday and Sunday .. Just ask the goons I'm 41-11 in college this year 32-14 in nfl. It's just natural You will see soon enough. My numbers never lie. Your numbers are if a miracle occurs. And acehola team doesn't show up

Very true Better yet Has not missed a Alcoa game this year......

I'm giving u the outcome before it happens.. I give everyone free winners on Saturday and Sunday .. Just ask the goons I'm 41-11 in college this year 32-14 in nfl. It's just natural You will see soon enough. My numbers never lie. Your numbers are if a miracle occurs. And acehola team doesn't show up

Granted Alcoa is the favorite but you don't have a clue as to what the numbers will be you're just guessing. According to your "statistics" you've been wrong 25 times already this year. UHS only has to beat them once, and they aren't 13-0 for nothing. I just hope the Alcoa coaching staff and team are taking them as lightly as you boys are!

Edited by devilfanatic

Granted Alcoa is the favorite but you don't have a clue as to what the numbers will be you're just guessing. According to your "statistics" you've been wrong 25 times already this year. UHS only has to beat them once, and they aren't 13-0 for nothing. I just hope the Alcoa coaching staff and team are taking them as lightly as you boys are!

wasn't U of Oklahoma a 21 point favorite verse Boise state in the fiesta bowl?

UF and Georgia Southern......can play this game as long as you can. They both got to line up and play the game. This thread aint gonna decide sh!t, but it is fun!

Everyone that ever plays this game always throws out the EXTREMELY RARE exception.

This is the Semi-finals and will not be one of those exceptional times.

I am happy that lowerman has made it this far. I really am.

You should be too.

But you know what happens when you take the "L" out of Lover....

It's "over."

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge