Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

Sorry guys I had tk take a shot a Monkey. Congrats to my Tornadoes on making it to the Championship. Congrats to NCS on a great season and a nevet quit attitude.

It was my pleasure to meet NCSdsd1962 a nd kennymynatt. You are classy guys and represent your school well. Hope to meet you again next season.

Yum this crow tastes like chicken.  Made the trip up for this game. it was not as close as score. it never seemed like NCS was in the game then you look up and they have ball down 8 with a min to go.  Rabbit out of the hat is a good way to put it. NCS never got it going.  Coach seemed to want to use more of his play book than necessary.  UC couldnt stop the toss sweep but  they didnt have to, NCs just didnt run it enough.  on the other side the only thing that stopped UC offense was UC.  UC line very good.  

Edited by bigdanteague

Great game UC!! My fears came to reality with the veer. The coaches seem to have made some minor adjustments during the half, but those last two TD's right before half came back to bite us. The better team won tonight and my hats off to the tornadoes!! You guys go and get that gold ball and bring it back to this side of the state!!! Go Eagles!!