Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

RR eye gott a idee.....Eye'll git sum bungee cords, runn upp two DollyWould and bar-ree one ov her old hi skool trainin' braws out ov tha fancee moo-see-um ov her'n, and eye'll tie a cupple ov tham bungee cords two Dolly's trainin' braw....Then'st weal meat att Alcoee Hi abowt dark thirtee on Thirsdee nite and eye'll tie oft one end ov thait cord two a big oke tree and tha othur end two Nellie's waintch.....Weal lode upp littull Eeannis upp inn one ov tham cupps and git sum fellers two pull way baick on tham cords and slang shot littull Eeannis rite ovur tha fence and thru a winder whur thay iz keapin' tham Playoft tickitts.......Problum solved..... B)

why not just let him walk thru the sewer like he normally does????  there is plenty of headroom   lol

RR eye gott a idee.....Eye'll git sum bungee cords, runn upp two DollyWould and bar-ree one ov her old hi skool trainin' braws out ov tha fancee moo-see-um ov her'n, and eye'll tie a cupple ov tham bungee cords two Dolly's trainin' braw....Then'st weal meat att Alcoee Hi abowt dark thirtee on Thirsdee nite and eye'll tie oft one end ov thait cord two a big oke tree and tha othur end two Nellie's waintch.....Weal lode upp littull Eeannis upp inn one ov tham cupps and git sum fellers two pull way baick on tham cords and slang shot littull Eeannis rite ovur tha fence and thru a winder whur thay iz keapin' tham Playoft tickitts.......Problum solved..... B)

I just notice something. When you talking to impotant folk you talk normal. But when you talk to your kin you use "starbonics"! :popcorneater:

I just notice something. When you talking to impotant folk you talk normal. But when you talk to your kin you use "starbonics"! :popcorneater:

Naggative myd....Eye git tha Pups two tipe hit in fer me on tham emportunt peepull... Beesides most peepull inn Mairvul, Alcoee, and Blunt Cowntee iz kin ennyway....one way orr anuthur..... :blush:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I noticed pepvol don't post as much durin the day. Is that cause he has a job or is he busy watching tv game shows? :popcorneater:

myd.....Jist beecaws pep likes tha purtee gurls what struts around on tha Price Iz Rite.....aint no reesun two git persunull.... And eye weal addmitt myself thait me and momma taik our lunch hour orr two when'st Sprangur iz on.... :wub:

Edited by STARSNBARS

It's always tough to pick against MHS

If I'm putting money down I go MHS

Thing is I watched them on computer, a machine as always , Qb pass yards and completion rate are Manning , Brady like numbers . The one thing I keep asking myself is MHS that good or are the teams out west having a down year where there teams are not that good. Now sorry MHS faithful that is a honest question , one that should be respected ........I guess all our questions will be answered around 915pm on Friday .......

Just like with Stork montgomery , now you're jumping to the wrong conclusion with us . Nobody is calling your Coach a choker , it was just a friendly little tease about all the Dominant 7AAA talk we hear every year .... as if that would be the only way we would have a chance ?? Seriously man , your vertical leap must be amazing because you Jump to a Conclusion pretty quick . 

I never said that you or anyone else said he WAS a choker but based on: "only way we can get a win is if Shad will choke." you clearly stated that you thought it was possible. I was simply stating that 1. I don't think Shad would because he's a good coach. 2. It's not always about the coach. And I wasn't "jumping to the wrong conclusion" on Stork. I clearly heard (as did others) what he said and while I do very much like Stork and think what he does for all of the teams in Rutherford Co. is great, I was upset because it was surprising to hear that coming out of his mouth. And, I have since my first post, clearly stated that it was water under the bridge and have moved on...... :popcorneater: 

Thing is I watched them on computer, a machine as always , Qb pass yards and completion rate are Manning , Brady like numbers . The one thing I keep asking myself is MHS that good or are the teams out west having a down year where there teams are not that good. Now sorry MHS faithful that is a honest question , one that should be respected ........I guess all our questions will be answered around 915pm on Friday .......

They are that good, ND 66....they make good teams look really, really bad.  They are well coached at every position, and are very disciplined, and will not beat themselves.  Those were really good teams from 7-AAA that they have beat in the past, Maryville is just extremely hard to beat.  The reason I responded to your post is that most of the Maryville fans are not going to come on here and say, "yes, we are that good", they let it show on the field, so I responded because it is an unbiased opinion as my kid goes to another school.

[quote name="FBEmeritus" post="3091289" timestamp="13.

I've seen HS football in many other states and I never hear people in the Maryville stands rag or disrespect the coaches the way other fans disrespect their coaches.

Well Duh!! That goes without saying. Of course maryvilles fanbase is going to be supportive of the coaches, they are winning.