District 9AAA

BigBoy10

1 hour ago, BigBoy10 said:

Looks like that didn't go too well for the bellas debut. What happened? NE was pretty bad last year, right?

We were down two starters  due to Covid. But I think even when they return its going to take some time for this team to find its footing. Those returning did not have to look to score last year because they didnt have to. It will take some time, but they have some girls that are capable. They played hard. They were down 20 halfway through the 3rd and cut the lead to 6 a couple of times. Ill give some credit to NE as well. They are quick and shot the ball pretty well.

I said this weeks ago before the season, so far nothing has changed my mind

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Lebanon wins this district'

Green Hill 2nd

Beech/Station Camp and Gallatin will fight for 3-5.

Hendersonville 6th

Mount Juliet, Central and Portland fight for last. Probably be a three way tie.

On 11/5/2020 at 1:34 PM, bballinformer said:

not sure beech can do much this year...everyone always has them favored for some reason but they never win the big one

lebanon/green hill 1 and 2 in any order depending on richetto

beech/sc/gallatin 3,4,5 in any order

henersonville 6

wilson central 7

portland 8

mj 9

The new districts for next season came out, interesting match ups to say the least

Region 5 AAAA

District 9 

Cookeville

Green Hill

Lebanon

MJ

Wilson Central

District 10 

Beech

Gallatin

Hendersonville

Hunters Lane

McGavock

Station Camp

Thoughts?!?

District season starts tomorrow I am going to try to predict the games all season and keep a total of win/loss I will also do score just for fun. Feel free to join in if yall want!

Just to clarify I have only seen 2 teams in this district play this year so far, so early season predictions could be way off, especially the scores. Also dont know if all teams have everyone playing (contact tracing)

Gallatin at Lebanon: I think gallatin COULD win this game but it would all have to go right for them, I think Porter will be the difference in this game, she does what it takes to win. Great floor general Lebanon wins at home 56-48 

Hendersonville at portland: First year coach at hendersonville I have heard good things, decent talent there, but I am going to go with portland at home if they are still playing the 1-3-1 from last year that gives teams issues, I would not be shocked if hville won though, I think they have the best player in this match up (Taylor) but I think overall portland is just more physical and wins a close one at home 36-32

SC at Beech: another first year coach at beech this year and the return of a coach back to the district at SC, this has the potential to be a blow out in SC favor or a close win in beech favor, SC is going to press the whole game live or die by it, looked great for their first 3 games with Wirtz avg almost 40 a game, was held to 6 in the last game because they were unable to get the press rolling. Beech lost all their loaded guards from last year, and struggled in their first 2 games without their best player Ellis (contact tracing) when she returned the defense become solid allowing just 30 in both wins while giving up 62 in both losses. I will take Beech in a close one 40-35. BUT SC COULD win by 30 plus

Wilson Central at MJ: battle of wilson county schools here, unsure what either team has with the addition of green hill, and most of the best players from both schools going to the new school from what I was told. So this game is a true coin flip, I will take Wilson Central only because I took all home teams in the previous games lol! so Wilson Central wins 42-32

Green Hill is the team off 

Any stats or scores I post come from unapproved website so if incorrect dont kill me!

good luck to everyone this year stay safe and have fun

On 11/30/2020 at 11:49 AM, bballinformer said:

District season starts tomorrow I am going to try to predict the games all season and keep a total of win/loss I will also do score just for fun. Feel free to join in if yall want!

Just to clarify I have only seen 2 teams in this district play this year so far, so early season predictions could be way off, especially the scores. Also dont know if all teams have everyone playing (contact tracing)

Gallatin at Lebanon: I think gallatin COULD win this game but it would all have to go right for them, I think Porter will be the difference in this game, she does what it takes to win. Great floor general Lebanon wins at home 56-48 

Hendersonville at portland: First year coach at hendersonville I have heard good things, decent talent there, but I am going to go with portland at home if they are still playing the 1-3-1 from last year that gives teams issues, I would not be shocked if hville won though, I think they have the best player in this match up (Taylor) but I think overall portland is just more physical and wins a close one at home 36-32

SC at Beech: another first year coach at beech this year and the return of a coach back to the district at SC, this has the potential to be a blow out in SC favor or a close win in beech favor, SC is going to press the whole game live or die by it, looked great for their first 3 games with Wirtz avg almost 40 a game, was held to 6 in the last game because they were unable to get the press rolling. Beech lost all their loaded guards from last year, and struggled in their first 2 games without their best player Ellis (contact tracing) when she returned the defense become solid allowing just 30 in both wins while giving up 62 in both losses. I will take Beech in a close one 40-35. BUT SC COULD win by 30 plus

Wilson Central at MJ: battle of wilson county schools here, unsure what either team has with the addition of green hill, and most of the best players from both schools going to the new school from what I was told. So this game is a true coin flip, I will take Wilson Central only because I took all home teams in the previous games lol! so Wilson Central wins 42-32

Green Hill is the team off 

Any stats or scores I post come from unapproved website so if incorrect dont kill me!

good luck to everyone this year stay safe and have fun

went 2-2 for day one (in fairness I would have taken SC if I had known Beech best player was out AGAIN for contact tracing) as they give up over 60 a game without her I went to this game wanting to see Ellis guard Wirtz...I didnt get that but it was still a good game.

prediction 56-48 Lebanon 

actual 55-45 Lebanon

prediction 36-32 Portland 

actual 47-37 Hendersonville

prediction 40-35 Beech

actual 66-56 Station Camp

prediction 42-32 Wilson Central

actual 34-27 Wilson Central