1) Wilson Central

2) Hendersonville

3) Mt Juliet

4) Lebanon

5) Portland

6) Station Camp

7) Gallatin

8) Beech

If MJHS is #3 in that district with their limited numbers and talent level that tells me alot about that district. CCF just doesnt have the talent this year that hes accustomed to. Unless he gets an infusion of talent these next few years may be way below MJ's historical average.

If MJHS is #3 in that district with their limited numbers and talent level that tells me alot about that district. CCF just doesnt have the talent this year that hes accustomed to. Unless he gets an infusion of talent these next few years may be way below MJ's historical average.

Well, I have not seen MJHS play this year. I was basing this ranking on the fact that they haven't had a down year in a long time and they usually have a few transfers magically show up. If that hasn't happened, I definitely think MJ slides down the list from what they lost and who was on their bench last year. 

Well, I have not seen MJHS play this year. I was basing this ranking on the fact that they haven't had a down year in a long time and they usually have a few transfers magically show up. If that hasn't happened, I definitely think MJ slides down the list from what they lost and who was on their bench last year.

Ok. I know they have very few kids on the team and may even play some freshmen. I wasnt told they had any transfers.

After the first week of play and having watched the summer games, The District looks like it can be broken down like this. WC should win. They have the best player and the most experience. I would have picked Lebanon #2 but an injury and some team issues may have allowed them to drop back into the race with MJ, Hend and SC. Gallatin will be better but still won't be in that second group, Portland wil be competitive and surprise a few teams, Beech will be down for them, especially with their coach missing the season. MJ is young but by the end of the season should buy into CF's scheme and give teams some trouble.

All in all the district should be much more even and competitive than most years and should actully provide some entertaining games. Good luck to all

1. WC

2. MJ

3. Hend

4. Lebanon

5. SC

6. Gallatin

7. Portland

8. Beech

After the first week of play and having watched the summer games, The District looks like it can be broken down like this. WC should win. They have the best player and the most experience. I would have picked Lebanon #2 but an injury and some team issues may have allowed them to drop back into the race with MJ, Hend and SC. Gallatin will be better but still won't be in that second group, Portland wil be competitive and surprise a few teams, Beech will be down for them, especially with their coach missing the season. MJ is young but by the end of the season should buy into CF's scheme and give teams some trouble.

All in all the district should be much more even and competitive than most years and should actully provide some entertaining games. Good luck to all

1. WC

2. MJ

3. Hend

4. Lebanon

5. SC

6. Gallatin

7. Portland

8. Beech

Mjhs will not finish in top 4 unless the district is way down. Theres just not enough size or upper end talent this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...