District 9AAA

BigBoy10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A coach is only as good as his players! A coach can help a team to over(or under)achieve but you can't win the KY Derby on a donkey. You have to have horses! Both coaches have been fortunate enough to have a good number of really talented players over the years. Both are good coaches no doubt but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken poo. Fryer's high-low offense looks really good with 6'4, 6' and 6'1 running it. Give him three 5'7 posts that can barely make a layup, it looks a little different. 

A coach is only as good as his players! A coach can help a team to over(or under)achieve but you can't win the KY Derby on a donkey. You have to have horses! Both coaches have been fortunate enough to have a good number of really talented players over the years. Both are good coaches no doubt but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken poo. Fryer's high-low offense looks really good with 6'4, 6' and 6'1 running it. Give him three 5'7 posts that can barely make a layup, it looks a little different.

I agree. Both have done well.

Lebanon will be searching for a new coach. MacFarland will not be returning next season.

Just wondering.  Was this a forced situation or completely on her own?  I thought she did a pretty good job.  They weren't exactly a team filled with talent and I thought they were respectable.  Is she ready to get out of coaching or just ready to get out of coaching at Lebanon?   Will she resurface as an assistant?

Just wondering.  Was this a forced situation or completely on her own?  I thought she did a pretty good job.  They weren't exactly a team filled with talent and I thought they were respectable.  Is she ready to get out of coaching or just ready to get out of coaching at Lebanon?   Will she resurface as an assistant?

I heard she is pregnant with her second child and decided to resign. 

• 6 months later...