South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I made us a little website for this championship game. I am riding home with this man from Ronnies red eye and our boys are going to have to play real hard next week. If we lose our season will be over. This Bowling man does not know this Moore mans secrets like he did Grider. Our boys better train real hard this week. You think im joking but im not.

Win or lose, your season will be over

Let me ask you a question Roy...you don't think that that Wendy girl is a spy for that Bowling man, do you? I hope that she didn't sweet talk you into showing her your Murphy Fair book that you have written all that Moore man's secrets in...did you?

I garuntee you she is not a spy for that Bowling man. Pegleg and Old Pirate are going with me to show my Murphy Fair book to this Wendy woman. You think im joking but im not.

This Moore man better have some better secrets than Grider did to stop this Bowling mans team. I garuntee you that Bowling man is going to just run his runner right over the center like he did last time and nock a hole in our line. Powerp, Mustangtom, and Piratemike. I hope you learned your lesson a few years ago when you made that Bowling man real mad by predicting a blowout. That Bowling man is probably still a little mad about that mess. Please don't make him mad again. You think im joking but im not.

This will be a good one. Someone please explain to me the incident in the game and who exactly got ejected.

We had a lineman get ejected late in the 3rd. Late in the 4th our 2nd team broke a 40 yard run and a coalfield player waylayed one of SP from behind at the line of scrimmage. A little mouthing went on then a coalfield player punched our QB in the facemask. Then another coalfield player hit another of our lineman in the back and cold clocked him. After that 3 or 4 were ejected from coalfield. It's over now and on to this game.