South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I haven't seen much of union city yet. I know regardless of records, regardless of the past few years, and regardless of how the teams match up UC will have my respect as well as all sp fans probably. They beat a good ball team in 08 when nobody gave them a chance, so why should anyone doubt them now? I pick the Pirates in this one, but it should be an awesome game!

I did not get a chance to write on the Coalfield thread since it was locked...Now, Coalfield had some classless plays I will just put it like that...But when you are getting your butt kicked on the field I guess emotions take over...Just to be clear, this game was never close and could have easily been a mercy rule if not for flags...SP guys need to keep their composure and focus on "The Rematch". I am looking for one very hard fought tough game this Friday. Congrats to Union City to making it to the dance again as well! This will be fun.

Yea I think they locked it because they didn't want us talking about it any more. You guys did nothing wrong so just leave it alone. You guys have bigger things to worry about. UC is going to be ready to play some ball just as you guys will

Im sorry for blaming the innocent; my apologies. I will just blame the refs like you guys.

SP and UC are both tough teams this time around. This week is about these two teams because they have earned the right to be in this position. The two best in the state fighing for gold!!! SP has a better defense this time around and it sounds like UC does as well...Ready for Friday, but at the same time it dawned on me that Friday closes the chapter on yet another football season!

Edited by powerp