South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

UC would have to beat me throwing the ball, however everything you say is on point. Should be a good game. To beat UC SP will have to be very disciplined. I have no idea who UC has played this year, but I know SP has been battle tested.  Heck I may learn a thing or two from UC this weekend.  My weakness is the passing game, but I am working on it.  I would love a copy of the game film.  Both teams have a safe trip and embellish the moment. God bless. Just  turn out the lights before you guys leave. You have to love small town football.   

Click here http://goo.gl/TPpKaj for a video with every single offensive play that Union City ran in order last Friday night at Nashville Christian.  

For some reason of all the backs we have I feel like Fitzgerald is going to have a heck of a ballgame Friday. It seems like I've watched the last couple games and lankford and Mitchell have been keyed on. It hasn't worked but it's been happening. People really overlook how dangerous Fitzgerald and the Blevins kid are.

+1

By the way, I do not care if you like me or not; I am what I am and I call it like it is... More people need to be real on these threads and not just spilling out a bunch of wishful gibberish,,, I did pick UC over Nash Christian and so far I have been so correct about my mercy rule predictions... Ambassador: I think I will come and hang the gold ball atop your Dollar General XMAS tree...

the only thing I do agree with Howie I think that everyone needs to be honest and quit making everyone feel good. If you your team is going to blow out the opponent say it loud and say it proud.