South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Lancer, do you think im stupid?  Those boys did not have anything to do with breaking into the fieldhouse and spray painting, but I garuntee you they new a durn college runningback was out there running the ball against them.  Im not falling for that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Like I have said before...If you go to any small schools practice will will see parents and ex players helping out...That's in all sports......SP is just mad because it was a ex sp player.....Some are saying that Grider had his ex sp player which help MC the last two years.Get that college player from SP to do it just to get MC....

We have none of those channels in this area. I guess I fork over the money and watch them on internet. Big Swo, this is lakecountyfalconfan. I had to change all my stuff. Computer was messed up. Good luck to UC tomorrow.

Thanks bud. Hey you can watch for free on TSSAA network. I watched last year when Huntingdon played. Didn't cost a thing.

BigSwo, I am going to try and get Wendy and her girlfriends to come and meet up with everyone.  Old Pirate and Pegleg are going to check for jocks before we come.  If everything is ok I am going to read in my Murphy Fair book to them and then we will come to that Brown mans field.  You think im joking but im not.

Okay Roy I just need to know where. You think I'm joking but I'm not.