Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Thats weak...but expected...birdbrain... :hungry:

Old Pirate say.....GO WAR EAGLES.....how do you like OP's Tigers NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Figure since you chattered about your Vols beating OP's Tigers and didn't certainly like all good Tn fans, you pull for whoever is playing Alabama....Let's hear it.....Go War Eagles....Now, great to know them Jackets buried them stingers deep into them private folkes!!!!!!!! NOW, go get the Gold!!! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey KrisFairy, what instrument did you play in the Band? We had 3 teams score over 30 on us this year. Adamsville, ECS, and Trenton Peabody. We beat Peabody and lost the other two. 11-2 with wins over Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, JCM, St George's! I think our defense held its own. It' was not a state championship level defense or we would have won it all because of our high powered offense but it wasn't all bad either. Go crawl in your hole! Has the thought ever crossed your mind that players may read this board? Do you really think the TCA defensive players just laid down last night? Ask Adamsville. Adamsville had to work for it. I can't wait to see Neary wreak havoc on Lauderdale county next week!!! By the way this group that just finished in the semis. 95% Sophs and Juniors. Same kids that made it to the Substate in basketball and were defeated by eventual state champion Humboldt, it's the same kids that made it to Quarterfinals of soccer state losing to state champion CAK and now they can hopefully say they lost to eventual football state champion. Those two classes are loaded with athletes. I doubt you would want to play them in any sport. Stick to analyzing the game and leave the kids alone. Go Cardinals!!

Man you are being very INTENSE towards me. I'm just telling the truth. Can you not handle the truth? I'm sure in your eyes your guys were a worthy defense. Count your blessings for not having to be smoked on TV next week.

Yes it was always a good rival game. But one thing will never change my friend ? How many Gold Balls are in your trophy case? And how many are in any western schools?

The trophy case don't mean squat when these two take the field. Everyone that follows high school football in TN knows about the history of TC, you don't have to bring it up in every thread. I don't think those boys from Adamsville are gonna back down because you have large trophy case.

Who is Lauderdale County? Are you lost or just stupid?

Just wondered if any of you Vandy grads would pick up on it? I knew what I was doing! You guys play anything in that County besides football? Just curious because I have never heard your name in any other sport. I keep up with basketball and soccer. You may be great in baseball as well, I just don't follow baseball.

Edited by TCAIntense

The trophy case don't mean squat when these two take the field. Everyone that follows high school football in TN knows about the history of TC, you don't have to bring it up in every thread. I don't think those boys from Adamsville are gonna back down because you have large trophy case.

Sir, I don't post often, but in this instance, you are in need of some schooling. 

It is and forever will be TC alumni prerogative to bring up our history anytime we feel like it.  Furthermore, because of our history, anyone and everyone in the homes where players or coaches reside ,past or present can and will talk about our TRADITION with respect and honor. You, sir, would do good to learn and remember that.  

Gotta remember, when mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

By the way, Danny Joe is who I first listened to talk about football.