Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Congrats to the tornados, outstanding effort on both sides of the ball. Mr. Tyson is awesome, but I think I could have gotten maybe 10-15yds behind that line. Good to meet all the folks for Alcoa, classy coaches and guys from the radio station laughed at my jokes. Congrats to CPA on a great effort, but we got an education, tonight. Thanks for my shirt, APB, I owe you one. Just name it. I'm just not sure if I can wear it in middle TN.

+1 classy!

Congrats to Alcoa. It wasn't the blowout that many of the Alcoa fans had predicted, but Alcoa would probably win the 4A and 5A divisions as well. CPA showed that they are clearly the #2 team in 3A and now knows what they have to do to make it to the next level. Better field conditions probably would have made the game closer, but I think Alcoa still wins this one.

Nope!

Didn't say that. I said it made both teams one-dimensional and Alcoa is built better for that. You do not know it would have been worse and I do not know either. You just can't take a win and let it go. Winning and trash talking is the worst of sportsmanship.

I'm not an Alcoa fan ..as a matter of fact i am a Hater  but the truths the truth..Besides Ill take a semi-public over a private any day of the week.   Only state I have ever seen that allows the privates to play vs public schools in state  tournaments..