Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Give me private any day! If many of you knew exactly what was being taught in the public schools or not allowed to be taught you would be appalled. 

I know what's not being taught in neither private nor public schools and TN schools are in line to follow TX schools in re-writing American history, especially as it pertains to this country's unprecedented episode of chattel slavery-I am appalled! Anyway, Go Alcoa!

What a great season by group that just loved playing with and for each other..Hopefully this start anothr epic run. One bad night in august is all that kept this team from being perfect. Awesome job guys i will always be thankful for the ride u took us on this year!!!

Congrats CPAau on a runner-up finish, future looks bright with most of players coming back. Couple problems were once again qb 12 was hyped too much but would be a LB at alcoa, wouldnt trade either or the alcoa qbs for him  and Ingle was out of his league(calling TO to keep the wind into alcoa, leaving him with only 1, plus alcoa has had no punt return yardage on them at all the last 2 years), and had CPA not ran Vic Wharton off this may have been their year... Hope to see yall in march in the glass house.... 

Congrats to Alcoa. You have a great team that is very physical at the point of attack. #2 is as tough and physical of a runner as i have seen in TN and weve played Arkel Coleman two years in a row we scrimmage Ensworth and Deandre Ferby.

That was a very hard hitting game and Alcoas depth on the lines and # 2's physical running were the difference.

I would like to see the two teams play again. The deplorable conditions helped neutralize our offensive attack. So much of our offense is built on being able to mix the run and pass but the wind and rain took that away from both teams.

I think it's unfair to criticize #9 as a few posters have. Not his best game but it was near impossible to play both ways in those conditions and be effective catching the ball. QBs couldnt grip the ball, wind blew it off target and when it did hit their hands...they were frozen. Not making excuses. Those ate facts. And On top of that you guys have a great defense loaded with kids playing one way that played great. Have to give your superior depth credit.

CPA will be back. We might see this game repeated next two years.

Congratulations to Alcoa. You deserved the win. We will be hungry to play you again next year.

Congrats to Alcoa. You have a great team that is very physical at the point of attack. #2 is as tough and physical of a runner as i have seen in TN and weve played Arkel Coleman two years in a row we scrimmage Ensworth and Deandre Ferby.

That was a very hard hitting game and Alcoas depth on the lines and # 2's physical running were the difference.

I would like to see the two teams play again. The deplorable conditions helped neutralize our offensive attack. So much of our offense is built on being able to mix the run and pass but the wind and rain took that away from both teams.

I think it's unfair to criticize #9 as a few posters have. Not his best game but it was near impossible to play both ways in those conditions and be effective catching the ball. QBs couldnt grip the ball, wind blew it off target and when it did hit their hands...they were frozen. Not making excuses. Those ate facts. And On top of that you guys have a great defense loaded with kids playing one way that played great. Have to give your superior depth credit.

CPA will be back. We might see this game repeated next two years.

Congratulations to Alcoa. You deserved the win. We will be hungry to play you again next year.

Did Alcoa even attempt a pass? They can throw the ball very well. They gave it to Tyson 49 times because of the conditions. CPA couldn't stop Alcoa's run game even when they knew what was coming. Nobody else in 3a could either. I don't think it would have made much...if any difference under better conditions. Edited by Antwan