Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

To be this big scary man you are suppose to be you sure tucked your head between your legs and ran not showing up at hooters and not posting I would look up to you I would punch you straight in the face and watch you bleed like the punk you are go play fetch off a bridge to yourself.... And yes #57 my son the d MVP is committed to Kennesaw St. Just like you size is over rated. ....

Choo choo your " little" boy is a force and plays 100% every play. Congrats to him and the entire group of twisters. Don't let uppercumberbanman get ye panties in a wad with his rambling he just can't help himself. Agree much better when he was in the time out box.

To be this big scary man you are suppose to be you sure tucked your head between your legs and ran not showing up at hooters and not posting I would look up to you I would punch you straight in the face and watch you bleed like the punk you are go play fetch off a bridge to yourself.... And yes #57 my son the d MVP is committed to Kennesaw St. Just like you size is over rated. ....

Congrats on your son playing college ball, was impressed seeing him play on tv. Do you or any other goons know if Tyson has any offers? I know he's short but the kid is a hoss.

Congrats to the tornados, outstanding effort on both sides of the ball. Mr. Tyson is awesome, but I think I could have gotten maybe 10-15yds behind that line. Good to meet all the folks for Alcoa, classy coaches and guys from the radio station laughed at my jokes. Congrats to CPA on a great effort, but we got an education, tonight. Thanks for my shirt, APB, I owe you one. Just name it. I'm just not sure if I can wear it in middle TN.